Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Supra vs modded hayabusa.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 08:59 PM

Supra vs modded hayabusa.

http://www.badassride.com/videos/supra_hayabusa.wmv
Old 06-21-2005, 09:58 PM

Re: Supra vs modded hayabusa.

I have nothing better to do tonight so im going to keep on posting these vids hoping that you dumbass domestic drivers finally see the light and switch over to imports. Even though i dont own any of these cars, i am doing what all other ricers do and brag about cars that i dont have. B/c im cool like that. This is my way of thinking when it comes to cars...

Supras > Evos > 1991 civic type r Si > all other imports > ferrari > lamborghini > * > dumbestics > my life
Old 06-21-2005, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by g0tboost?
I have nothing better to do tonight so im going to keep on posting these vids hoping that you dumbass domestic drivers finally see the light and switch over to imports. Even though i dont own any of these cars, i am doing what all other ricers do and brag about cars that i dont have. B/c im cool like that. This is my way of thinking when it comes to cars...

Supras > Evos > 1991 civic type r Si > all other imports > ferrari > lamborghini > * > dumbestics > my life
OK, cut me some slack cuz I'm still sorta new here........but are you actually serious with all your domestic bashing? Or are you just bein sarcastic.....

I've been wondering this.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by GT KILLER
OK, cut me some slack cuz I'm still sorta new here........but are you actually serious with all your domestic bashing? Or are you just bein sarcastic.....

im being serious, i hate domestics. I got so butt hurt that one time i got beat by a camaro in my 1991 civic type r SI that i have to come onto this board and post videos EVERY SINGLE day showing a import beating a domestic. Thats just how sorry my life is.

Could i be out partying with my friends? Yes.

Could i be watching game 5 of the NBA finals? Yes.

Could i be out chilling with friends instead of sitting here posting videos all day? Yes.

Could i be out riding around in my Honda civic type Si-r with my new vinyl graphics that i put on there beating every dumbestic that i see and getting all the fine middle school girls with my 5 inch fat can? Yes.

But i choose to instead come on here and post videos that i spend the whole day looking for on the internet so that i can prove to you all that your cars suck. People who drive domestics are nothing but dumb@sses who drive slow peices of ****.

So yes, i am for real.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:21 PM

im being serious, i hate domestics. I got so butt hurt that one time i got beat by a camaro in my 1991 civic type r SI that i have to come onto this board and post videos EVERY SINGLE day showing a import beating a domestic. Thats just how sorry my life is.

Could i be out partying with my friends? Yes.

Could i be watching game 5 of the NBA finals? Yes.

Could i be out chilling with friends instead of sitting here posting videos all day? Yes.

Could i be out riding around in my Honda civic type Si-r with my new vinyl graphics that i put on there beating every dumbestic that i see and getting all the fine middle school girls with my 5 inch fat can? Yes.

But i choose to instead come on here and post videos that i spend the whole day looking for on the internet so that i can prove to you all that your cars suck. People who drive domestics are nothing but dumb@sses who drive slow peices of ****.

So yes, i am for real.
Alrighty......not sure how to really take that, but ok. Fair enough...
Old 06-21-2005, 10:23 PM

Alrighty......not sure how to really take that, but ok. Fair enough...
you could sell your POS camaro for a civic with 1.8 liters of tire shredding fury.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:27 PM

you could sell your POS camaro for a civic with 1.8 liters of tire shredding fury.
I know, I've been looking into it. But it just makes the decision so much harder each time I spank a Civic with stupid decals all over it.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:50 PM

"Could i be out riding around in my Honda civic type Si-r with my new vinyl graphics that i put on there beating every dumbestic that i see and getting all the fine middle school girls with my 5 inch fat can? Yes."

alright so lemme get this straight, so you are atleast 16 since you have your license and drive. i'm just going to go with the assumption that you're a little bit older maybe 18.
and you want to roll around in your civic and pick up middle school girls (who are maybe 13 or 14??
i think somebody is trying to compensate for something with the "boost"
LMAO

oh yeah, it doesn't take much to beat a civic anyways.
i wanna see a pic of this so called si-r anyways. because you can't import them, the engines are illegal in the US.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:30 AM

Edit: Lmao I now see that someone else posted the other replies, way too funny....lol. Gotboost? you have been owned!

Last edited by MarkyMark; 06-22-2005 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:39 AM

you're funny. kind of like when a dog takes a dump on someone's jacket. but you still stink, and need to be thrown out.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:28 AM

i look forward to your sarcasm everyday now. makes my day. i really find it funny people dont see why you are posting this. this is better than antidepressants.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:02 AM

Of course he is serious, and you need to listen to what he says, he is very wise.
Old 06-22-2005, 10:08 AM

Are people actually asking if the fake gOtboost is real and serious....?

You people are a little slower than I thought.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by BlackHatch

Damnit your right he is an imposter...we've been had
Old 06-22-2005, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by BlackHatch

I thought I made it clear that I'm still pretty new here and I don't know many of the members yet. I had no clue about any of this.

Quick Reply: Supra vs modded hayabusa.