Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Pack of 8 roll up on the Z

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 08:32 PM

Pack of 8 roll up on the Z

So I'm cruising down the highway heading home.... some Nine Inch Nails "Ruiner" jamming on the bose.... feeling good about the blind date I just went on... when out of no where all these head lights appear behind me.... many, many sets of headlights.. the lights weave and dance like fire flys in my rear view mirror until eventually they fill the mirror and surrounding area around me in a bluish white haze of light. Gentle words... "it's ok baby stay calm" is uttered from my lips as I feel my Z buck and nudge in anticipation getting in a slugging match between a pack cars. She's nervous.. I don't blame her. We look left and see an Evo and a Lexus, we look right and see 2 350Z's and an S2000.... We look behind and see other cars we can not identify... but they haven't come for a sit down and coffee... this we know.. I'm a strong individual but my efforts to keep the Z from defending herself seem to faulter with ever high pitched exhaust note rev they throw at us. 8 on 1 is not a far fight...... for them... they should have brought more muscle.... Maybe they thought LT1's were old, no longer able to hold their own... maybe they thought LT1's had died long ago... and this one was just a stray who had lost its way, wondering alone, helpless, defensless.... The S2000 screamed 8k rpms while the EVO boasted its blow off valve... the 350Z's aggressively pounced at us while the Lexus held its revs high read to throw down.... Well enough was enough... Out on the open highway... with not a soul around.... it's either you or them... The Z and I knew that there was no help coming for us... years of training had prepared us for this moment.... We didn't go out looking for a fight but we weren't about to back down from one... The LT1 threw out a single roaring rev to let the pack know that it was their last chance to back off... But The warning fell on deaf ears... The T-56 engaged 3rd gear at 65mph..... and I began waving them good bye ... The pack came to life with high pitched screams of 4 & 6 cylinder exhausts and turbos....... only to be drowned out by the roar of the Z's superior power.... 3rd gear let loose the furry of the built LT1. The pack, caught off guard tried to reorganize and counter but it was already too late. 3rd gear roared and was quickly greeted by 4th... by then the brawl was well over... the pack was once again just a group of harmless fire flys in my rear view.... Several miles down the road we got the ricer fly by but thats expected...

The license plate "Slow LT1" is relative... Maybe they shouldn't have taken it so literally.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:11 PM

LOL thats a great one..
Old 09-22-2009, 09:56 AM

I feel like im back in English class after reading that...Only made it 1/2 way through
Old 09-22-2009, 10:08 AM

OMG

that was so EPIC haha
Old 09-22-2009, 10:17 AM

lol thats pritty funny man, i love hearing about muscle beating ricers.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:22 PM

yes!!!! I FEEL LIKE A KID AFTER READING THOSE DAMN HARRY POTTER BOOKS!!!!! BEST STORY EVER!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 PM

haha varry good varry 300 haha
Old 10-09-2009, 12:46 AM

Good Read.

-Dustin-
Old 10-09-2009, 12:52 AM

I had goose bumps, go figure.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:43 AM

thanks fellas..
Thought you might enjoy that...
Old 10-18-2009, 11:58 AM

wheres the video!!??

Wish I could find some fools to try me like that. My car's so damn loud the vette's and vipers won't mess with me, only the occassional idiots in stock srt4 or wrx. I got hooker LT's and a full single in dual out hooker exhaust minus cats, but the damn car sounds like str8 pipes when im on it. Scares all the competition away. Anyways, good story.

Last edited by blown94; 10-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:55 PM

that is so hilliarious , that reminds me when i was rollin threw brandon,fl on the way back from visiting a friend in carrolwood and i was on hwy 60 and some douche in a civic that sounded like it was hissing and acura zippin around with stock steels on the front and rims on the back so i got right in between them and put her in second and gave theM rap on the throttle to let them know what was about to happen to them .
so we all gun it and i walk away from them like there sitting still and then slowed back down and got the ricer fly by ,

then a lil farther down that road a EL camino got a piece of the z and got torn a new one
with dang near bald tires lol
Old 10-29-2009, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by ZDriver96
Maybe they thought LT1's were old, no longer able to hold their own... maybe they thought LT1's had died long ago...
Sounds like some people that are on this site...

None the less, nice job!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:49 AM

very descriptive. Nice post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:48 AM

i really enjoyed this.
thats what i set out to do

Quick Reply: Pack of 8 roll up on the Z