Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

My Ws6 against an 03 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 10:53 PM

My Ws6 against an 03 Cobra

it was a a semi cool night. ight humidity.. about 75 degree.. and i was really just put,putting around.. i went to Chevron and put 5 gallons of 93

then went over to VP and added 1.5 gallons of 114

my car runs like champ.. and its the same mix i use when i had my nos

the air is crisp, and the smelll of the Vp is unmisteably sweet...
my car is polished and smells of Zymol it glistening (metalic) in the stations lights..

Very abrupty...an 03 with mustbe a 19 20 year old come into the station i guess to makes a u turn..and is very obnoxios. spinning tires.. going sideways,showing off(lo),..

he spot my Ws6 almost immediately.. my hp intead of ram air is on the hood..
he had some mods. i've owned cobra's.. and have been around about 5 03's so i can tell.. so i smoohly..i leave going slow i'm just crusing.

well Mr 03 changes his mind on the u turn.. and foollows me out.. he hadn the sonic blue with a rear spoiler and the rims.. plsying rap.. so i blast my 1200 rock n roll watt sytem for a few second,, then make a u turn to aviod this nusaince.. but he pulled into another parking lot and folows me..

so i make a decission.. do i want to risk it on a late night 3 lane with not to many entrys

low and behold a redlight gos off as we approach..he has to get ther first.. i have a BG ram sealing mod.. but instead of black i use clear.. this is the only show off mod i've done because it looks wicked at night done i persoanly instale the 15 inch bulb in red..like the engine is glowing like a warp drive.. through the nostrils

a turn off the head lights and use fog lights only i have the mock hyper whites.. but they look great.. he revs and burns rubber ,i remain calm.. my Nittodr's are plus 2.5 in front and - 2.5 in back

i really not woried ( to much) he young. drive like and id so far rom what can tell... and its not like i have better than average setup. should hav taken a closerook and hp on the ramair hood.. it was rwhp

with 6000 fresh miles. all synthetic fluid i've had 26 offical races. and with ego won all but 1 and 1 was to close
to call

..so i prep myself basicaly torque brake widows up and leave it in drive

the Terminator.. revs pretty high and is laughing

i give the colllGM nod

so i watch the crossinglight..

and he is still laughing

the light tuns green and i lift abot an inch with a solid launch mayby 1 rotation of spin .. he's smoking it off the line
i get a fantstic 5 Car by 60-65..and he, i gues figure he is gonna pull me in. but i have the cam, rev kit **** at 6500 longtubes...

no way in hell

i actually put another car on him 6 car at least we are at 100 i go just a bit more like 120 and still ipull anoth1 or 1/2 car i sut down and flshers... he'spissed off bad

i wish i had my Nos nstalled.. and after i see diablo sticker lighning and bassani. and Pro m. so i'm quite sure he had more a bit more

gota love a stall and a slightly tweekd Auto.. so we slowed down side by side and he turned off when the speed was safe
Old 10-28-2003, 11:29 PM

awesome kill, nothing like beating someone who goes out of their way to race you.
Old 10-29-2003, 06:47 AM

Hey man,

Two things....
You might want to chop that sig just a little bit or the mods will jump on you (5 line limit)

Also , I wouldnt get too cocky with the 03 kills because its hard to believe out of the 6 youve raced you have not run into a pulley upraded one. They will run 11s easilly and our cars will need much more than headers and such to beat them.

Good kill on the kid though.

Mike
Old 10-29-2003, 09:08 AM

sweet kill, I enjoyed the story telling!! have you ever taken your car to teh track?
Old 10-29-2003, 11:51 AM

Thumbs down

Boy...some day you'll stop telling fairy tales on the internet.

You've been called out numerous times on LS1.com by both LS1 and '03 Cobra owners.
Here was your last attempt to start trouble over there. Anybody interested will find it entertaining reading, to say the least.
Here is the thread discussing your ridiculous claim of running 11.4@123mph with these mods...
2001 PM WS6
A4, GM 3.73's, MIDWEST 2800 2.5 STR..TRANSGO.
BG RAM AIR MOD, MTI LID, K&N
SLP TIMING MODULE/ASP CRANK UNDERDRIVE
HPP3-ANCILLARY USE / 180 STAT
GRANATELLI MAF/THUNDER CNC TB
2002 LS6 EXHAUST MANIFOLD MATCH PORTED (Z06 Gift)
NO CATS 2.5 TEST PIPE, 3 INCH Y PIPE 3 INCH DYNOMAX . SINGLE /DUALS-TIPS 4IN STAINLESS POLISHED CHROMELIKE

In this same thread you were called out by racer88. In the previous thread you were challenged to show up at PF Changs to run three '03 Cobras.
I'm far from liberal, but the phrase fits here...Lies and lying liars who tell them.

BTW-I didn't come looking for this thread...I was PM'd by a member who remembers all the crap this joker has started on LS1.com and corral.net.
S.
Old 10-29-2003, 12:18 PM

Originally posted by Snorman
Boy...some day you'll stop telling fairy tales on the internet.

You've been called out numerous times on LS1.com by both LS1 and '03 Cobra owners.
Here was your last attempt to start trouble over there. Anybody interested will find it entertaining reading, to say the least.
Here is the thread discussing your ridiculous claim of running 11.4@123mph with these mods...

In this same thread you were called out by racer88. In the previous thread you were challenged to show up at PF Changs to run three '03 Cobras.
I'm far from liberal, but the phrase fits here...Lies and lying liars who tell them.

BTW-I didn't come looking for this thread...I was PM'd by a member who remembers all the crap this joker has started on LS1.com and corral.net.
S. [/B]
I thought this guy seemed annoying. Now he is a lier as well!
Old 10-29-2003, 12:58 PM

Now his sig says he's got a cam........... Doesn't matter, I still wouldn't trap 123

Nice kill if it happened.
Old 10-29-2003, 01:01 PM

Cool

His sig over here also states he has a '93 Vette.
On LS1.com he has a '99 C5 coupe.
He's told so many lies and spewed so much he's probably lost track of what lies he's told and where he's told them. Look at some of the PM's that were cut and pasted in the links...those are just as colorful.

The telling part is the guy has been called out. After that happened, he mysteriously disappeared from LS1.com...never to return.
This guy is almost as bad as NutcaseZ28.
S.
Old 10-29-2003, 02:38 PM

SORRY

i don't care what you thinik...tthings change.. and itts an auto stall

111's.. you should really nalize the mods

they absolutely add up with the auto

pully or not

i really don't know my dyno

but i'm lighter

have phenomenol luaches.. and with the cam andheeders keep a tremedous pull

Also a car desn't win . a car and diver does.. Manuals are subject t erro

stock i crush 03 modded.. yes its tricky

believe whaT YOU WANT

I HAVE A GREAT SYNERGY OF MODS.. AND UNLESS 450 RWHP COBRA COMES MY WAY.. I HAVE A 755 CHANCE BECAUSRE DRIVER ERROR.. AND THINK IF SOMEONE GET UT IN FRONT OF YOU .. BASICALLY JUMP YOU OFFF THE LINE BAD.. YOU GET UN NERVED

SO 6 IS ThE NUMBER.. AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU're TALKING about.. i don't know of.. remeber i lived 1 mile from Steeda.. and Chad sometime tests the car AGIANST MINe..

IT HAPPENED GENTLEMAN.. AND THE OTHER TO..

i dont return to Ls1 because theyallow you mustang trolls teir.. andyou don't have a clue te 01-02 Ls1 have ls6-- intake manifold, 6.0l cam exhaust manifold..ls6 programing..and some other key ingrediats

i have alot of cars .. andi sold the 99 C5..

Sorry but some 03 cobra's mess with the wrong f- bod.. they aren't all lid cutout moded..

and trpspeed

Auto's will always post lower speeds.. te stall and the ability to rcket of the line is the key.. your thinking 6 speeds F-bod

remeber i can drop .7 without touching my engine.. thats a huge advantage

Nice chatting with you all

Snorman.. how your Box regal doig... cn it handle or brake yet

lol

yo guys don't get to me .. i don't lie about races.. losing is part of he game.. but a lightning pully... your gonna need a bit more than that

Kicked that Terminators A-ss. and it felt good too oh and i have a coustom 228/ 228 .571 114 lsa cam when that occured

You guys are so jealous.. enjoy you brief moment.. cause the General.. will be cming on strong.. with many hat cars..

think do you think the 500 hp c6 z06 lighter than a Ford Gt ( supercharged again0 is gonna lose..

and its still a variant of the LS1 design

a 2v cam in block
nice try.. iwas an idiot.. but i know the real deal now

and i 7 cared that modded 03 cobra to 125

Sad for you guys.. maybe if you had a great Auto and stalledit.. you be alot faster.. remeber... .7 without even going to the engine
Old 10-29-2003, 02:48 PM

Re: SORRY

Originally posted by WSman6
i don't care what you thinik...tthings change.. and itts an auto stall

111's.. you should really nalize the mods

they absolutely add up with the auto

pully or not

i really don't know my dyno

but i'm lighter

have phenomenol luaches.. and with the cam andheeders keep a tremedous pull

Also a car desn't win . a car and diver does.. Manuals are subject t erro

stock i crush 03 modded.. yes its tricky

believe whaT YOU WANT

I HAVE A GREAT SYNERGY OF MODS.. AND UNLESS 450 RWHP COBRA COMES MY WAY.. I HAVE A 755 CHANCE BECAUSRE DRIVER ERROR.. AND THINK IF SOMEONE GET UT IN FRONT OF YOU .. BASICALLY JUMP YOU OFFF THE LINE BAD.. YOU GET UN NERVED

SO 6 IS ThE NUMBER.. AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU're TALKING about.. i don't know of.. remeber i lived 1 mile from Steeda.. and Chad sometime tests the car AGIANST MINe..

IT HAPPENED GENTLEMAN.. AND THE OTHER TO..

i dont return to Ls1 because theyallow you mustang trolls teir.. andyou don't have a clue te 01-02 Ls1 have ls6-- intake manifold, 6.0l cam exhaust manifold..ls6 programing..and some other key ingrediats

i have alot of cars .. andi sold the 99 C5..

Sorry but some 03 cobra's mess with the wrong f- bod.. they aren't all lid cutout moded..

and trpspeed

Auto's will always post lower speeds.. te stall and the ability to rcket of the line is the key.. your thinking 6 speeds F-bod

remeber i can drop .7 without touching my engine.. thats a huge advantage

Nice chatting with you all

Snorman.. how your Box regal doig... cn it handle or brake yet

lol

yo guys don't get to me .. i don't lie about races.. losing is part of he game.. but a lightning pully... your gonna need a bit more than that

Kicked that Terminators A-ss. and it felt good too oh and i have a coustom 228/ 228 .571 114 lsa cam when that occured

You guys are so jealous.. enjoy you brief moment.. cause the General.. will be cming on strong.. with many hat cars..

think do you think the 500 hp c6 z06 lighter than a Ford Gt ( supercharged again0 is gonna lose..

and its still a variant of the LS1 design

a 2v cam in block
nice try.. iwas an idiot.. but i know the real deal now

and i 7 cared that modded 03 cobra to 125

Sad for you guys.. maybe if you had a great Auto and stalledit.. you be alot faster.. remeber... .7 without even going to the engine

That was the biggest bunch of senseless crap I have read in a long time! Buddy, what is your I.Q.? 3? Back to the garage, Cletus. Look what this guy SPYK sent me on PMs. Now he is banned for some reason. Maybe the same troll?

"Steve whats up

i see you have quite an ego.

well i own 30 guns,, ptilab mix(oh they are great0.. i'm a bodybuildee.. top light heayweight amature,
so wehave oh so similar intrests

.. most poeple know thetest equipment wight

so 3/100 isnt squat

and you expert dad

he is slowing down.. trust me

when a 01 Ws6( mie ruuns a 13.1x its fast especialy in auto..and unliike 6speeds.. you will be unable to be consisytant.. if you do roper research..

the 01-02 are deadly.. when modded.. because the synergy in compounded

like i've said i had newer 4.6 Gt's..and they are good.. but let not get to cocky shall we

with what i know it would take oh 5 mods to reach 11 flat.. with reliability in mind..ad consistancy

anywway all the cars tested use the same parameter.. full tank, factory air prussure.. ect.

so it doesn't matter

any 01-02 especailly Auto with the CORRECT stall.. most go way to high

that a head stage 2 and a 228/228 .571 lift with a 114 lsa.. is deadly.. add a small airbox Nos.. say 100.. and the car once dynotuned.. wil rock.. though one must cryo the dif cover and the gears.. so as too bring them up to 9 inch strenght and beyond
.. when moddedsmart.. catching te right special.. ..installed i can have althis done for under 5k and it being shipted close container..

don't for a second think the LS1 is inferiorit just neeeds abit of renginering

even cheapsubframes and rel underdrives.. all done at the same time will work.. and header t,though the 01-02 don't really nead them a cheapp set of pacesetters LT pinted n black.. willl complete the combo still for under 5k

.. no Charger yes some Nos.. but that is just insurance.. airbox nos..isn't the most eficient.. but still kicks you in the ***.. my first try was 75.. snd it drppped my time by.6

Chears future engineer"

Last edited by Steve Y; 10-29-2003 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-29-2003, 03:08 PM

Talking

ROTFLMAO!
That's a particularly good PM.
30 guns?
A bodybuilder?
That compares with his past claims of being an Army Ranger and lateral thinker (I think he might have solved Rubix Cube once).

I wouldn't believe a single thing this bozo says. A month ago he had the C5. Supposedly he had the '93 Vette prior. Now the story is that he sold the C5 and has a '93 again.

He's a lying TROLL, who has been called out on several occasions.
Whack-jobs like this perplex me, maybe because I can't understand the attraction behind telling lies on the internet.
And yes..."SPYK" is one of his alter egos. He actually has 2 or 3 more (AlCaccamo, SPYK, RaptorSix, etc.).
S.
Old 10-29-2003, 03:14 PM

Trolls like these are a dime a dozen on the internet.

Just today there was a guy on Evolutionm.net claiming to have a 510 AWHP Evo that ran 10.0 flat. Other than an "Turbo Kit" and the fact that his car was yellow, he was unable to list any other distinguishing features regarding his internet beast.
Old 10-29-2003, 05:30 PM

Looks like Bob Crosby when he was about 7. I would hope somone who owned a c5 vette and a new camaro could atleast spell one in every five words right. Im bad but, come on atleast try. I lived on sample road for the last 5 years and my bro still does. One call and you can go race an 87lx novi 2k for any amount of money.

What a $hitty attempt at a flame war, atleast make it believable.
Old 10-29-2003, 06:07 PM

yes indeed

heat infrida..defintlyis the achileshellfor thr 03

and agaaain mymodare very welbaolanced..

it'sfunnuy the Ws6 was so feared in moderaaat form

and my Ws6 is farr from modeate..rev kitt to redlin to 6500 and helack of nowegde of the Auto..prprperly prepreppd

and Driver .. the Sonic race was on a coler nith..but allthe others.. were hot days..
You are the trols

ii've beaten 6 03.. aand it irks you... to bad.. i do have he mods.. and wen i put the 10 dry shot on top.. 03 better have 500rwhpto beat met

my car is stiff.. and the TA girdle is cryo

So i'm a ****ty typer.. my Iq ws in the Gifted program

135 or aove

so i relly don't car i smoked that03 atngh

remeber how mny time you mised a ****.. ndthiryou hve it.. consitncy

Like i said wait tilllutz go nutz with performance..

i'm a troll at least i have an F body..and chick magnet Vette

all you ford poplple are curioos... and yes done prperly.. the F can stil tske out a modded03

i know its hard to chew..bt thats a fact

so if you drive a ford i belive you'd be the trpll on here
Old 10-29-2003, 06:21 PM

My God dude, just get a clue. Youve been called out, answer the challenges or go away.

Quick Reply: My Ws6 against an 03 Cobra