Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Killed a Mustang in the new D.D.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by 1BadAzzGT
Let's talk about how you're going to run 11's at the track, then, run 12's and then have to back peddle on every message board about how your car is a hot steamy turd.

repeat cycle...........
lies... alllll lies... no where on any message board did I state my turd would run 11's. this isn't about me. it's alllll about you and you wanting to bring attention to yourself over that pile of stinky smelly fecal induced steaming green pile of sophomoric dog**** you pride yourself with.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by SS RRR
lies... alllll lies... no where on any message board did I state my turd would run 11's. this isn't about me. it's alllll about you and you wanting to bring attention to yourself over that pile of stinky smelly fecal induced steaming green pile of sophomoric dog**** you pride yourself with.
now that is very descriptive !
I have a feeling someone's going to post up a link or 2 to these so called claims. This is great reading.....keep it up guys!

Hey SSRRR....why don't you meet us at the track when we get our lazy @sses there ? We can settle this like real racers....."I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time........" LOL

Heavy
Old 11-08-2006, 02:24 PM

Muahahahahaha you still running your coksucker I see? You're one backpeddlin **** I tell ya.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:33 PM

How quickly you forget, eh? Perhaps this long thread will refresh your nugget?

You try to use big words but all you're doing is making yourself look silly once again. Good job.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:19 PM

How quickly you forget, eh? Perhaps this long thread will refresh your nugget?

You try to use big words but all you're doing is making yourself look silly once again. Good job.
You are some sort of liberal cacksucker ain't you? Where in that thread did I state my claim to 11's? Go re-read you rararetard. And what's that? That thread was made over a year ago and you still hadn't taken that pile of mess to the track! "Oh I'm just enjoying it because I'm a big pansyass and I know once it gets on the track it'll blow right the f up!"
At least I've taken my junk to the track w/in the last 4 years and it's left under its own power. When is the last time you've been able to say that? Hell when it was running 13's you were on the cell claiming your stake to being AAA's favorite member for breaking transmissions, diffs and axles.
Why are you putting my shat down anyway? I'd be one humiliated motherf'er for knowing my low 11 sec. pile got WAXED by a mid-to-low 12 sec. pile of junk.
You are the dollar-to-damage queen and don't you EVVVAAAR forget it!
Old 11-08-2006, 07:53 PM

You are some sort of liberal cacksucker ain't you? Where in that thread did I state my claim to 11's? Go re-read you rararetard. And what's that? That thread was made over a year ago and you still hadn't taken that pile of mess to the track! "Oh I'm just enjoying it because I'm a big pansyass and I know once it gets on the track it'll blow right the f up!"
At least I've taken my junk to the track w/in the last 4 years and it's left under its own power. When is the last time you've been able to say that? Hell when it was running 13's you were on the cell claiming your stake to being AAA's favorite member for breaking transmissions, diffs and axles.
Why are you putting my shat down anyway? I'd be one humiliated motherf'er for knowing my low 11 sec. pile got WAXED by a mid-to-low 12 sec. pile of junk.
You are the dollar-to-damage queen and don't you EVVVAAAR forget it!
You didn't claim 11's but you did talk a lot of smack on the interweb and got your azz handed to you. But I have to give it to ya... you ran an impressive mid 12 ... hip hip hoooooray!

Last year I drove my car to and from the track and ran very low 11's.

Did you forget to take your prozac today?
Old 11-08-2006, 08:56 PM

You didn't claim 11's but you did talk a lot of smack on the interweb and got your azz handed to you. But I have to give it to ya... you ran an impressive mid 12 ... hip hip hoooooray!

Last year I drove my car to and from the track and ran very low 11's.

Did you forget to take your prozac today?
Of COURSE I talked a lot of smack, dumbass. I took a chance and got beat. What... you pick on cars that are significantly slower since you are so afraid of either getting beat or because you know you'll break after 6 minutes of driving.
You took your ****box out ONCE. Shortly thereafter.... on the street.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
end of story
b
r
o
k
e
n

r
e
c
o
r
d
Old 11-08-2006, 09:06 PM

Of COURSE I talked a lot of smack, dumbass. I took a chance and got beat. What... you pick on cars that are significantly slower since you are so afraid of either getting beat or because you know you'll break after 6 minutes of driving.
You took your ****box out ONCE. Shortly thereafter.... on the street.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
end of story
b
r
o
k
e
n

r
e
c
o
r
d
LOL.... you're a bitter ****. Post up your 11 sec time slip ok?
Old 11-08-2006, 10:25 PM

LOL.... you're a bitter ****. Post up your 11 sec time slip ok?
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
Old 11-08-2006, 10:26 PM

Do you have an 11 second time slip or not ?
Old 11-09-2006, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by HeavyChevySS
Do you have an 11 second time slip or not ?
no
got a problem with that?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:45 AM

Old 11-09-2006, 12:33 PM

i must salute your technique. however after 6 plus years of the same thing over and over and over and over again...

i predict.. you'll get your additional nine hundred ninety nine out of a thousand problems ironed out and that one nagging little problem will keep you from taking that steamy pile of fecal matter to the track, it'll break and you'll once again put it on the market to once again get shot down.
face it... that thing is nothing more than a green cancerous tumor on your ***!
Old 11-09-2006, 12:59 PM

i must salute your technique. however after 6 plus years of the same thing over and over and over and over again...

i predict.. you'll get your additional nine hundred ninety nine out of a thousand problems ironed out and that one nagging little problem will keep you from taking that steamy pile of fecal matter to the track, it'll break and you'll once again put it on the market to once again get shot down.
face it... that thing is nothing more than a green cancerous tumor on your ***!
Yes but I will still run 11's if not faster that one time out.

Last edited by 1BadAzzGT; 11-10-2006 at 07:14 AM.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:17 PM

Yes but I will still run 11's if not faster then one time out.
if it doesn't run better than 11's then you will let me down.......................

once again.................................

Quick Reply: Killed a Mustang in the new D.D.