Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

99BlackSS

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 12:51 AM

99BlackSS

I am driving on the freeway. I look in my rear mirror and I see a set of headlights, which changed lanes very fast and aggressive. I slowed down because I am always looking for the "Friends".
A black SS pulls up to me and starts to pace me, with his wheels at the end of my hood. I drove normaly for a while and then I threw it into 4th and gunned..
SS was behind me until about 100, he was playing with me, but then he punched it and all I saw was a distant camaro looking car on the horizon. I cleaned out my drool and caught up to him, doing 118. (my limit) I caught up to him almost near my exit and he reved at me. Daaaaamn....sweet sh.t !!!! I opened my window and gave him a "thumb up", the passenger opened his window and did the same, and then they drove off.... I exited the freeway and went home. I wonder if that was 99BlackSS, he, i think, is from BA also.
Anyhow, this is a story I wanted to share. Thank you for reading.

99BlackSS, was it u?

p.s. The car: Camaro, black SS, 4th gen, with limo tinted windows. The car had a passenger. That is all I can recall.

Max.

Last edited by Maxik; 12-05-2003 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-05-2003, 07:51 PM

Re: 99BlackSS

Originally posted by Maxik
99BlackSS, was it u?

p.s. The car: Camaro, black SS, 4th gen, with limo tinted windows. The car had a passenger. That is all I can recall.
Max.
ya know how many people tha can be...what were u drivng btw
Old 12-07-2003, 03:09 AM

I was talking about freeway 85 in San Jose.
I drive red v6.