Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

05 gto kills 2 GT's

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 04:26 AM

05 gto kills 2 GT's

i know i know i dont drive a f-body no more, but i dont care. i love to read stuff on this site and feel i will contribute to it for once

Today was fun i must say.. i was MMOB when a red 04 GT pulls up next to me at a stop sign, he looks over so i assume he wants to go for it but not sure. so im nice and he is the 1st to role off the line at about 5mph then guns it, i play catch up with him about a car ahead, i hit 40mph and am even with him and begin to pull quite hard up to 90, i would say i put 4 cars on him, my ******* friend was in the car and waved "bye bye" as we passed him... so he just crawled passed and threw a small rev with me behind traffic after the race. i think it was stock as he did not have a loud exaust. he seemed cool, to bad my friend had to pull a ricer move and rub it in or i would of chatted, makes me look like a ricer

2nd mustang. another 04 or so GT with a bunch of "Hotrod shop" stickers on the back and some other things with a very loud exaust. This time i was not MMOB.. he knows whats up already, it being almost 1am with nobody on the road. he switches lanes and makes room for me to come up next to him. i look at him and he never looks at me but we are both going 20 in a 45 so i do the 3 honks. and we start to go up a hill. i walk him about a car and shut it down, "3700lb cars dont like going up hills" so i get to going home. and he flys bye me on the highway. i had turned around once so i know he wants more. I go catch up

We go from 60mph. he still wont make eye contact even with my window down, 3 honks and Rape. instantly put a car on him as soon as we go and just keep pulling hard. shut it down at 125 with him about 8 cars back. loud car with alot of stickers but nothing to show really. he takes the nearest exit, This guy is a ***** though. i was with my buddy in his Evo about a year ago and pull into the local sonic and the same mustang is there, his Girlfriend yells "This is what a real car sounds like" and he starts it up and revs and takes off like a jerk. so i was all over getting to race this guy. still has the same loud *** exaust and stupid stickers. never have got to race a mustang though in my GTO nothing to special but still a kill to a cocky *** hat

Last edited by Darkfire00; 08-12-2007 at 04:39 AM.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:16 AM

Nice kills, although the girl needs slapped in the head for bragging about someone elses car. If someone yelled out my window I would not even rev my car up lol
Old 08-12-2007, 07:33 AM

Sweet kills!

Now creat yourself a signature so you can show everyone what you drive, mods and times on that beast.