Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Shocks, springs, cages, brakes, sub-frame connectors, etc.

Thanks to J&M(hotpart) and UMI perf

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 09:46 PM

Thanks to J&M(hotpart) and UMI perf

I just got through installing my LCA's and panhard bar from UMI and the relocation brackets from J&M hopart.com and I am so Happy with the products and the quality as well as the awsome results! my car hooks up great even though it is cold out side and the tires have less grip , I cant wait to see what happens when it warms up out side

thumbs up to both these companies for great products that really work! and awsome customer service. I would recomend then to anyone,
Old 04-29-2006, 12:41 AM

Re: Thanks to J&M(hotpart) and UMI perf

I just got done installing my Panhard rod, Lower control arms, and tubular bolt in subframe connectors from UMI. The quality of the products look awesome! The hardest part is trying to bolt the damn subframe connectors up. That must have taken an easy 20 minutes per side. I did not purchase the LCA relocation brackets and I think I will be wishing I had. I havent drove the car yet so I cant tell you if there is any difference. I plan to have my subframe connectors welded in the future. Does just replacing the LCA's without the brackets give you better traction?

I also love how the tubular subframe connectors hide away. The square spoohn ones that my buddy has are really noticable.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:35 AM

They are supposed to help just the same because they flex allot less than the stock arms,I went from stock UMI's with relocation brackets so I can't tell you how much a difference they make over just the arms themselves but I do know that the whole package made a huge difference and the car feels soo much tighter now too.

and yes they do tuck away nicely! I bought red , but they also looked really nice in black in your other that I saw (pics)
Old 04-29-2006, 05:01 PM

I took the car for a spin today. What an amazing difference. The car is solid now. It handles so much better. It seems as though my car is slower now... No traction