Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes Shocks, springs, cages, brakes, sub-frame connectors, etc.

Gettin some sfc's

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 06:42 PM

Gettin some sfc's

Dont need the double diamond style because I dont go to the track much,so I figured I would save weight and go with some tubular style.
Where can I get the best deal on some?
I figured I would just go with the cheapest ones I could fine and make sure they are welded in real good. As long as they arent known to break.

I can get some on ebay that are from hotpart.com....which doesnt say which brand they are.
I can get em for 120 shipped to my door. they are made from 1.75 tubing...which is the same size as the spohn sfc's. Anyone know a better deal?
Are these things crap?

thanks
Old 05-25-2005, 04:03 PM

Re: Gettin some sfc's

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Dont need the double diamond style because I dont go to the track much,so I figured I would save weight and go with some tubular style.
Where can I get the best deal on some?
I figured I would just go with the cheapest ones I could fine and make sure they are welded in real good. As long as they arent known to break.

I can get some on ebay that are from hotpart.com....which doesnt say which brand they are.
I can get em for 120 shipped to my door. they are made from 1.75 tubing...which is the same size as the spohn sfc's. Anyone know a better deal?
Are these things crap?

thanks
I don't know about the Hotpart stuff....looks scary

If you are into the ebay stuff look into the UMI products or there site, good stuff and inexpensive. There a sponsor over at ls1tech.com

Spohn is good as far as I know as well