Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Victory Racing Engines presents the Comp Cams/FAST Blow-Out Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 01:11 PM

Victory Racing Engines presents the Comp Cams/FAST Blow-Out Sale!

Victory Racing Engines is proud to present our Blow-Out SALE on ALL Comp Cams products including FAST LS1 Intake Manifolds and EFI Throttle Bodies.

This is the perfect opportunity for performance enthusiasts who are upgrading their cam shaft or cylinder heads or building that hot new stroker motor. From timing chains & camshaft to lifters, rocker arms, and valve springs - it's all on sale!

With discounts ranging from 15 - 35% off, don't delay! Be sure to take advantage of this one time opportunity.

For application and pricing contact Victory Racing Engines by phone, e-mail, or private message.

Our business hours are 9am-6pm(EST) Monday-Friday and 9am-1pm Saturday.

Victory Racing Engines: Where quality fuels power!

This sale ends October 15th!!!
Old 10-03-2005, 03:09 PM

Re: Victory Racing Engines presents the Comp Cams/FAST Blow-Out Sale!

Ttt
Old 10-07-2005, 09:16 AM

All PM's Replied To
Old 10-08-2005, 11:11 PM

To the Top
Old 10-10-2005, 09:20 AM

Nick why don't you tell people here how you and Chris burned members over on LS1Tech,like me for $2800 you bastard.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Admin Emeritus

Originally Posted by GONEB4U
Nick why don't you tell people here how you and Chris burned members over on LS1Tech,like me for $2800 you bastard.
Nick has already addressed this issue here.
http://web.camaross.com/forums/showp...63&postcount=5

Even if you choose not to read it or believe it, posting these accusations here and bringing Chris Gelineau's LS1Tech problems here won't get anyone their money back. Nick has never burned anyone here. Find Gelineau and go after him.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:31 PM

If what Nick is saying is true and he had no stake in APE and was owed $4000 in pay, then why did he never warn any of the customers who were waiting for engines that they were never made. It's funny that Nick's partner now is named Eric. I wonder if that’s the same Eric who gladly took my last payment at APE for a motor that didn't exist. Eric kept on stalling me for days with stories like - Oh the engine builder(Nick) is out to lunch, - Oh he'll call you back he is really busy now, - Oh you just missed him. He just left. This went on for days. I just feel that if a person is a stand up guy and is getting shafted by his so called boss (Chris) that he should at least warn the unsuspected members on the website that they are not going to receive anything. Also when I spoke to Nick regarding my motor; he then informed me that he was in charge of assembling the motors at APE and my motor was no where in site. Since the downfall of APE there were numerous people coming forward that said that the motors that they bought in the past have failed. When they opened them up, they couldn't believe the junk they found in the motors. They paid big dollars for the motors and got junk. The parts that they were supposed to get were not even in the motor. So I ask you Nick- How can anyone trust you on this board when you knowingly put together motors with junk parts? I'm sorry but once a thief and a liar, always a thief and a liar. Nick I believe your just full of - .
Old 10-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Admin Emeritus

If what Nick is saying is true and he had no stake in APE and was owed $4000 in pay, then why did he never warn any of the customers who were waiting for engines that they were never made....
Good question, why not call him up and ask him directly? I am sure that he will be glad to give you an answer, and you know where to find the number and when he will be there. We do not allow bandwagon bashing here, sponsor or not. It would be appreciated if you guys would stop using this site to continue this because further posts about it won't be accepted. As I said before, doing so won't get anyone their money back from Gelineau, who controlled the money and pulled the strings at APE. You guys need to go after him. I know it is an ugly situation, but no one here has had problems with Nick and Victory Racing.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:48 PM

Fair enough. I will keep all future comments to myself. I will drop Nick a call tommorrow. I wish everyone who plans on doing bussiness with Victory Racing Engines - Good Luck. Hopefully no one will get burned.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Admin Emeritus

Fair enough. I will keep all future comments to myself. I will drop Nick a call tommorrow. I wish everyone who plans on doing bussiness with Victory Racing Engines - Good Luck. Hopefully no one will get burned.
Thanks, just to make something clear, I am WELL aware of the whole APE thing. I personally sat down and had an extensive conversation with Nick about the whole ordeal, his level of involvement and his future with his own company. I made sure that I had a good grasp on the situation before moving forward with his advertising here. As I mentioned before, Nick hasn't done anyone wrong since he managed to get out on his own and do things his own way. He is very receptive to the toughest of questions about this issue, and that is why I suggest everyone who wants to know the answers to at least give him the chance to explain his side of things and be willing to take it in. I did and I was comfortable with the answers. I have known Nick for years off and on, and if I thought he was less than a genuine guy, I wouldn't have a thing to do with him and I certainly wouldn't let him advertise here.

Good luck to all you guys.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:07 PM

I am in the shop from 9-6pm tommorrow, give me a call.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:22 PM

Woahh man come on now no need for all that. I have spent TONS of money with Victory and both Eric and Nick have gave me A++++ service with any kind of questions or parts I have needed. Always getting everything I ordered to me in a hurry and double checking to make sure everything got to me ok. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to do business with these guys. Both of these guys know there parts and engines. I will def be spending tons more money with these guys in the future. NICK AND ERIC KEEP ON WITH THE GOOD BUSINESS GUYS YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD REP FROM ME.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:35 PM

I have been dealing with Nick and Victory since April and Nick always returned calls and even sent emails to see if I needed anything else. Nick was nothing but helpful when planning and purchasing my rotating assembly. When I ordered pistons ther were a custom set from Diamond and I was told it was going to be 4 weeks to get them. Well 2 weeks later my pistons, and McCloud Twin disk were on my door step. Nick even called to make sure they had arrived in good shape and to see if I was satisfied.

GONEB4U---- Sorry you had a bad experience with APE but Nick and Victory Racing are GREAT to do business with. I hope you and Nick get things straight!!

Chad
Old 10-10-2005, 09:15 PM

Exclamation Re: Victory Racing Engines presents the Comp Cams/FAST Blow-Out Sale!

Nick and Eric are both good people. They have been helping me out since day one and have yet do do me or anyone else wrong. I'm well aware of the APE past issues, and I feel strongly that Nick didn't rip anyone off then or will he rip anyone off in the future.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by 93 4mula
Woahh man come on now no need for all that. I have spent TONS of money with Victory and both Eric and Nick have gave me A++++ service with any kind of questions or parts I have needed. Always getting everything I ordered to me in a hurry and double checking to make sure everything got to me ok. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to do business with these guys. Both of these guys know there parts and engines. I will def be spending tons more money with these guys in the future. NICK AND ERIC KEEP ON WITH THE GOOD BUSINESS GUYS YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD REP FROM ME.
Yea he's right...

Nick has been absolutely amazingly patient with my ignorance and lack of understanding. He answers the phone almost every damn time with minimal rings. And if for some reason no one can answer the phone, I am called back within minutes. Nick has sold me plenty of parts with amazing service. Answering every question I had, no matter how many times I asked him.

Nick has been better then A++ with me. As a matter of fact, 10/11/05 is the day I SHOULD BE firing my Victory Racing 383 Stroker with the LE3 package. He gets me very competitive deals on everything I purchase through him. He gave me very prompt service at a very good price. He even used the parts I purchased elsewhere and just pretty much machined/assembled my motor minus a few things here and there I was missing.

If everyone thinks i'm full of ****. Come check my car out as it will be sporting the Victory Racing Badge. I don't mean pictures, because that can easily be a fabrication.

Nick is an amazing mechanic from what it seems, and I will certainly vouge for his work tomorrow once the motor fires over. Right now its speculation but his service has been 2nd to none. Between him and Lloyd Elliot... this has been such an easy build... just heart wrenching because the money involved. haha

If anyone has questions or doesn't want to speak their mind in this thread, I will vouge for their work any second of any day of the millenium. Just PM me.

Last edited by ChrisUlrich; 10-10-2005 at 09:37 PM.

Quick Reply: Victory Racing Engines presents the Comp Cams/FAST Blow-Out Sale!