Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Don't neglect your wipers...PFYC offers 2 superior options

Old 10-26-2010, 10:35 AM

Don't neglect your wipers...PFYC offers 2 superior options

Featured Product - Rain-X and PIAA wiper blades at PFYC.com

With lots of rain and snow either here or on the way, we wanted to remind you to check and replace (if necessary) your car's wiper blades. It's nicer to do the job while the weather is still cooperative rather than realizing you need new blades while you're halfway to work on a snowy morning!

PFYC's longstanding favorite, the PIAA Super Silicone wiper blades we offer resist squeak and drag and will last a lot longer than your standard store-bought blades, saving you money in the long run and keeping you from having to change your wipers as often as before. They're built to resist very hot or very cold temperatures and also damage from the sun's UV rays.

Our newest option, Rain-X Latitude blades, are contoured to follow the curve of your windshield instead of straight like most blades, and are made from graphite coated rubber for a smooth, chatter-free wipe every time. The frame is designed to prevent ice and snow build-up by eliminating exposed metal components like traditional blades do, and will stick to your windshield better under adverse conditions than many others on the market.

Click here to visit our wiper blades and place your order:

----------------

PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades

----------------

Rain-X Latitude Windshield Wiper Blades

----------------

To see a full listing of our brand new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials for your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro, please click here.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Nice.

I heard recently that my preferred blade, the Bosch Icon, was discontinued:

Not sure if the rumor was true, but anyway, I liked it for the smooth, aerodynamic design, and it offered wiping performance like what's described here. If the Icons really are discontinued, I'll likely look at these the next time I need wipers.