Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

2nd Jet-hot LT gp?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 08:21 AM

JET HOT GP for LT1 headers

As it stands, I have 5 people interested now (both by email and who have called me). I can run a GP stating now and running untill 07/03/03.

The headers are full length with 1 3/4x3" collectors and a 3 bolt flange at the end. The headers are 16 gauge tubes with a 3/8" thick flange. The flange is welded on both sides and the matting surface to the head is smooth(no tubes pushed though). The headers come with the paper gaskest and bolts. The headers have the O2 bungs welded into the collectors.

Jet Hot LT1 headers(93-97), fully coated in&out with the sterling silver finish,for $468+$25s&h to the door(within the U.S.).

Jet Hot LT1 headers(94-97) WITH THE EMISSION tubes,fully coated in&out with the sterling silver finish, is $488+$25s&h to the door(within the U.S.).

We also have the O2 ext wires. We can offer the pair of O2 ext wires for $30.

The two pay plan is always an option. Pay half by credit(or debit) card now and the parts are shipped right out. We would charge the 2nd half the folowing month. Pay all at once or in 2 payments, it's the same price.

If you have any questions or wish to place an order, please call me at 1-800-432-3379 ext 110(or ask for Chris).

Thanks
Chris
chris@jet-hot.com
Old 06-25-2003, 10:09 AM

I'm in the same situation as another member who posted above. I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago and won't recieve my first paycheck until July 15th. I am DEFINATELY going to purchase the LT1 coated longtubes with O2 extensions as soon as I get my paycheck. Is there anyway to extend the Gp or anything like that. I would buy today if I could, but I just will not hae the money until the 15th

Thanks.
Email: mself@vt.edu
Old 06-25-2003, 10:20 AM

You have mail.

Thanks
Chris
chris@jet-hot.com
Old 06-25-2003, 11:59 AM

Chris, for those of us who need to pass emissions with these headers, will we/i need the have those O2 ext. wires?

Think maybe we could extend the ending date of the GP a little to include the other guys and give others some time to get 2gether some money?

Thanks,
Jake

P.S. Chris, i have read a lot of ur posts on here and ur a darn good guy. you always try and answer questions, give good deals, and u guys have great customer service from what ive seen, those r my biggest reasons that i am chosing to go w/ Jet Hot LTs.
Old 06-25-2003, 12:15 PM

Originally posted by Jcb890
Chris, for those of us who need to pass emissions with these headers, will we/i need the have those O2 ext. wires?

Think maybe we could extend the ending date of the GP a little to include the other guys and give others some time to get 2gether some money?

Thanks,
Jake

P.S. Chris, i have read a lot of ur posts on here and ur a darn good guy. you always try and answer questions, give good deals, and u guys have great customer service from what ive seen, those r my biggest reasons that i am chosing to go w/ Jet Hot LTs.
The O2 bungs are welded into the collectors. Unless the harnest is extended, the O2 ext wires would be needed.

I did work with the other two who needed the headers but couldn't do the order until after the 3rd. If anyone can't do the GP right now, please call or email me. I can set up a quote with your name,address and phone number. When you are ready, you can contact me and get the same GP price. I just need to show that the order was done during the time of the GP.

Thanks
Chris
1-800-432-3379 ext 110
chris@jet-hot.com
Old 06-25-2003, 12:43 PM

hey matt, i see you're getting these LTs huh? I'm thinking about jumping into this GP myself. I just need to talk to Chris about some of my financing I just started working at Echostar here in the burg. Not bad money, but still waiting for a paycheck (july 4th). but the 2 pay plan may deffianetely make things work. =)
Old 06-27-2003, 01:28 AM

Hey Chris,

I'm in man, providing the guy pays for my LTs, I should have the cash. I'll let you know. I will be needing 94-95s with the smog taps.

Neil
Old 06-27-2003, 08:45 AM

Originally posted by Izod
hey matt, i see you're getting these LTs huh? I'm thinking about jumping into this GP myself. I just need to talk to Chris about some of my financing I just started working at Echostar here in the burg. Not bad money, but still waiting for a paycheck (july 4th). but the 2 pay plan may deffianetely make things work. =)
IZOD!! Haven't heard from you in a while! I'm in on the GP for the headers, yeap. Still want those MACS? Also, I'm obviously keeping the car, so I'm looking for a bigger cam. Something along the lines of a xe 230/236. Ditched the N2O completely by the way, staying NA. I'm waiting for my first check to(July 15th). I just started working here at the national institute of health. I think i'm going to go with the two pay plan as well so i can order my cam and headers all at once with the first check then pay them off with the second check as well as getting my heads ported by Lloyd Elliot. Hopefully it will all be back together before school!
Old 06-29-2003, 01:17 AM

Unfortunately im not going to b able to get in on this.

Jake
Old 06-30-2003, 10:05 PM

i'm intrested, ls1 though. Also looking into no air fitting, since the o2's don't have egr on the headers.

ok never mind, didn't realize it was for lt1's, what about us ls1 boys.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:51 AM

These are nice headers I got in on the first GP if any wants to see what they are getting check out my site in sig I think they are on page4 or somethin
Old 07-01-2003, 07:08 AM

Originally posted by redz_02
i'm intrested, ls1 though. Also looking into no air fitting, since the o2's don't have egr on the headers.

ok never mind, didn't realize it was for lt1's, what about us ls1 boys.
We did run a GP on the LS1 headers a while ago. I can offer the Jet Hot LS1 headers for the 2002 with the correct emission hook ups, fully coated in&out with the sterling silver finish,for $560 to the door. PLease feel free to call or email me.
Thanks
Chris
chris@jet-hot.com
1-800-432-3379 ext 110
Old 07-01-2003, 07:32 AM

Chris,
I am also interested in the LS1 Headers, I saw that you posted about the 2002s but mine is a 98, would that still stand.. should I just give you a call??

Tim
Old 07-01-2003, 08:10 AM

Originally posted by BackInBlackWS6
Chris,
I am also interested in the LS1 Headers, I saw that you posted about the 2002s but mine is a 98, would that still stand.. should I just give you a call??

Tim
We do carry the LS1 headers with the correct set up for the emission tubes for the 98-99 LS1. The price for those headers,fully coated ,is $560. PLease call me at 1-800-432-3379 ext 110 if you would like to place an order for those headers.
Thanks
Chris
chris@jet-hot.com
Old 07-01-2003, 09:37 AM

Let's try to keep this thread only about LT1 headers. His email and phone # are all over the place, if you have questions about the LS1 headers!

Quick Reply: 2nd Jet-hot LT gp?