Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

* The Return of C5 to Fbody front brake conversion brackets (Bishop)! LIMITED SALE! *

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 11:19 PM

Re: * The Return of C5 to Fbody front brake conversion brackets (Bishop)! LIMITED SALE! *

Originally Posted by jtcz28
Let me know when another GP/batch is being done. I am deff. in on the conversion brackets.
Thanks,
Justin
There are still a few sets left. You can still place an order with Speed Specialty if you'd like to get a set from this batch.

Thanks!

TB
Old 08-24-2005, 03:57 AM

Re: * The Return of C5 to Fbody front brake conversion brackets (Bishop)! LIMITED SAL

Let me know when another GP/batch is being done. I am deff. in on the conversion brackets.
Thanks,
Justin

You can have mine. I bought another set off a member on here since I ordered them in june and expected them by aug. at least. Can you cancel my order? PM me
Old 08-24-2005, 02:39 PM

Re: * The Return of C5 to Fbody front brake conversion brackets (Bishop)! LIMITED SAL

Ya I might be interested in buying your set 69vette....let me know how much and shipping to 44514.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:56 PM

Re: * The Return of C5 to Fbody front brake conversion brackets (Bishop)! LIMITED SALE! *

The brackets were shipped to me from the anodizer today. I should see them in less than a week.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:44 PM

Ya I might be interested in buying your set 69vette....let me know how much and shipping to 44514.
Whatever they cost from them. I just want a refund now as i have no use for them. I had to leave on aug 20th and needed the car to be together so i bought other ones. Therefore i just want a refund on them now. As if it wasn't bad enough that you charged for them right off the bat. Most companies charge you when they get your parts in and are ready to send them. Makes no sense to me and they are well beyond the projected date that you gave. Again just pm me so i can get a refund. thanks
Old 08-24-2005, 11:03 PM

Didn't want anyone to think we haven't been paying attention to this. Our manufacturing partner (trackbrackets) has been covering most things so far.

Originally Posted by 69vette
Whatever they cost from them. I just want a refund now as i have no use for them. I had to leave on aug 20th and needed the car to be together so i bought other ones. Therefore i just want a refund on them now.
We can understand your frustrations. Sometimes when special items like this are made, delays come into play. We truly apologize to you and everyone else for the wait and hope you understand the unique nature of this product.

Please e-mail us at sales@speedspecialty.com with your order number and basic information requesting a refund and we will take care of it with our apologies.

As if it wasn't bad enough that you charged for them right off the bat. Most companies charge you when they get your parts in and are ready to send them. Makes no sense to me and they are well beyond the projected date that you gave.
To put it bluntly, this is to separate the buyers from the BS'ers. If we just asked "how many people want these?", we'd have made 100 sets to match the response only to have 20 people actually be willing to PAY for them.

Again, we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. Please e-mail us directly if you have any other questions or feedback. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedSpecialty
Didn't want anyone to think we haven't been paying attention to this. Our manufacturing partner (trackbrackets) has been covering most things so far.

We can understand your frustrations. Sometimes when special items like this are made, delays come into play. We truly apologize to you and everyone else for the wait and hope you understand the unique nature of this product.

Please e-mail us at sales@speedspecialty.com with your order number and basic information requesting a refund and we will take care of it with our apologies.

To put it bluntly, this is to separate the buyers from the BS'ers. If we just asked "how many people want these?", we'd have made 100 sets to match the response only to have 20 people actually be willing to PAY for them.

Again, we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. Please e-mail us directly if you have any other questions or feedback. Thanks.

no prob i will email. Most places though will take your credit card info and then charge you at a later date. At least thats the way forced inductions, ,thunder racing, and wolfe have treated me.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:30 AM

69Vette,

Just wanted to say that I have dealt with Speed Specialty a few times for these brackets (bought 2 sets myself) and several other items unrelated to brakes and their customer service has been AWESOME and they have gone out of their way to be friendly, helpful and easy to deal with.

I am just saying.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rottluver
69Vette,

Just wanted to say that I have dealt with Speed Specialty a few times for these brackets (bought 2 sets myself) and several other items unrelated to brakes and their customer service has been AWESOME and they have gone out of their way to be friendly, helpful and easy to deal with.

I am just saying.

oh i know. they have def. been nice about everything. Its just when i am expecting a part when you tell me, then i usually have everything lined up to go within a few weeks of getting the parts. I really don't have much time to work on anything of mine with building cars for other people so i like to get my stuff done when i can.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by 69vette
oh i know. they have def. been nice about everything. Its just when i am expecting a part when you tell me, then i usually have everything lined up to go within a few weeks of getting the parts. I really don't have much time to work on anything of mine with building cars for other people so i like to get my stuff done when i can.
My apologies for the delays. It took longer than expected to get the minimum required number of orders (which delayed us a bit). Then, the aluminum stock was ordered (which should have taken only about 3 days) and took almost two weeks to arrive (9 business days, give or take), thus putting us behind a bit more. Suddenly, we are 3+ weeks behind. Add in a few days for pickup between the shop and anodizer and shipping to myself from them and that's how we got here (roughly a month behind). This is not to make excuses, just to explain (full disclosure) what happened and why we are late. I appreciate everyone's patience and thank you for your support. My goal has been to get these to everyone as soon as I possibly can. I know what it's like to be "mid project" and waiting on parts having been there more than a few times myself. I hope to see them today or Monday, I'll measure them, box them and send them to Speed Specialty to get them out to you. If they arrive today, I intend to have them done and ready to ship out by Monday.

Thanks again!

TB
Old 08-27-2005, 02:34 PM

Cool, I'm looking forward to getting them.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:44 PM

Just to keep everyone updated, they are on the way to us right now.

They would have been here a day earlier, but there was a slight delay with the shipping company. We expect to receive them today or tomorrow. They will be opened and inspected and then sent out. Our store software will send you a tracking number when they ship. I am expecting them to all ship out by next Tuesday.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and for their orders.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:15 PM

For anyone who is interested or thought they missed out, there are still 3 sets available (and currently in stock).

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2005, 07:38 PM

Just thought i would mention that i recieved mine today, they looked excellent
good work

Thanks Scott
Old 09-10-2005, 11:42 AM

Just got mine a few min ago.. NICE! These things are beefy.

Quick Reply: * The Return of C5 to Fbody front brake conversion brackets (Bishop)! LIMITED SALE! *