South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

Supercharged 96 Camaro Z28 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 07:39 PM

Supercharged 96 Camaro Z28 for sale

The car has a vortech s trim and is heavily moddified. $6,500.00 Firm.

1996 Camaro Z28 Black T Tops Milage on car: 119,981 Milage on motor: 23,000

This car is extremely fast and full of torque. This needs to go.

Interior: Charcoal Gray

Legacy DVD player w/ screen custom built into dash. The player is mounted seperate from the screen under the pass. seat. Radio is a pioner 6400 AM/FM CD. The speaker system is Bose surround.

Engine: 355 Rebuilt LT-1 Upgrades include Comp Cam 224/230 .510 lift, GM Performance hydrolic lifters .

Induction: Vortech S-Trim Supercharger 6-7 pounds of boost. LT4 intake machined to fit LT1 heads and port matched. Granatelli mass air flow sensor.

Heads: LT1 heads machined with larger valves. Double springs for the cam. GM performance 1.6 aluminum roller rockers and performance push rods.

Fuel: Granatelli 255 lph fuel pump and a vortech 10:1 FMU.

Drivetrain: 4L60E A4 rebuilt 3,000 miles ago and upgraded. It has a 2800-3000 Stall Convertor and an aluminum driveshaft.The gear in the rear is a 3:73.

Exhaust: Hooker Super Competition long tube headers, custom true duals ( Dynomax bullet race mufflers with an x pipe dumped at the rear axle.

Ignition: GM Performance vented Opti(I have a lifetime warranty on this),MSD coil and MSD Boost Timing Module. I have a MSD 6a for it but it died on me.

Cooling system: I replaced the radiator less than 3,000 miles ago with a brand new gm radiator.

Battery: The battery has been relocated to the trunk. Also battery is brand new.

Suspension and chassis: Edelbrock weld in subframe connectors, KYB gas shocks, AC Delco struts, Air Lift drag air bags in the rear coil springs. ( there air bags have a small compressor mounted in the trunk with controls next to the drivers seat.)

Wheels and tires: C5 corvette 5 spoke rims. 17" in front and 18" in rear. ( some of the chrome is flaked off but not to bad.) Front tires are BF KDW (old style) 275/40/17 and the rear are KDWNT (new style) 275/35/18. Fronts are about 80% worn and the rears are about 10% worn. Rears are pretty much new.

ABS and cruise control have been removed. Also drivers air bag is not hooked up.

Problems: Car needs to be tuned. The computer is set just so the car will run and can be driven from place to place.I drive the car daily still very dependable. It runs way to rich right now for safety. The ac cannot be used until the idle is tuned correctly. Front Crank seal leaks oil and the oil pan gasket needs to be replaced 2 very easy fixes. Car has a very small coolant leak only when car has ran for a long period. The aluminum alternator bracket has a crack in it but I have a brand new on to replace it. I just don't have time to work on the car. The drivers seat stiching came undone in the center just needs to be restiched. If you are in the Ocala, FL area and would like to see it let me know. My email is ricefed@team.camaroz28.com