South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

Selling my Z 94 LT1 w/mods $8500

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 08:53 PM

Selling my Z 94 LT1 w/mods $8500

ENGINE MODS
-Hooker Long Tube Headers (w/stage 8 locking bolts)
-No Cats
-Custom True Duals w/Flowmaster 40 series (delta flows) with turn downs
-K&N Cold Air Intake
-Vortec Polished Intake Elbow (w/o below for electric water pump)
-Excell Yellow Top 36 LB Injectors
-Comp Cam CC305 (210/220 114 lsa)
-1.6 Crane Gold Rollew Rockers
-Comp Cam Harden pushrods (one piece)
-Comp Cams R hydralic roller lifters
-Custom Ported and polished LT1 heads (3 angle valve job) (dont have flow numbers)
-Comp Cam Valve springs and retainers (specs for cam)
-Meziemeare Electir water pump conversion
-New Timing chain and sprockets
-New vented opti (300 miles on it)
-MSD plug wires w/ngk plugs
-Custom dyno PCM tune for setup and low temp
-Sub-Frame Connecters
-lt4 Knock sensor
-MSD blaster coil

Interior Mods
-Electric fuel pressure gauge and air/fuel gauge, on pillar (cobalt series)
-Alpine Stereo head unit w/eclipse speakers in stock locations
-Brand new center console (with perfect lid and hinge)
-Dash pad to protect dashboard from sun

Exterior Mods
-18x9.5 ZO6 Chrome wheels all the way around
-Goodyear Federal tires (265/45/18) with 2k miles on them
-Brand new power slot front brake rotors with brand new Hawk pads (less then 500 miles)
-Clear corner lenses
-Bullet front grill
-Just repainted entire front bumper (b/c bug damage) and painted the headlight housings and behind the front grill
-Windows tinted

The body itself and bottom end of the car has 54,***k miles on it and has been garaged and kept out of the sun. The paint is in GREAT shape and has only one little chip
on the front bumper (that was just repainted) from a wrench when i was changing the plugs a couple days ago. Car runs like a dream and the entire valve-train has about 750-1,000 miles on it and was just broken in. Car has brand new opti (when cam went in) and brand new belt, plugs and the oil has been changed every 2,500 miles with mobile 1 synthetic. Its a 1994 A4 LT1. Also i have a brand new March Underdrive pulley ($85) i will include with the car and the stock intake (if wanted). T-Top seals were just replaced and car dosent leak any water at all. I have put over 9 grand in this car and would hate to see it leave, unfortunatly I am left with no choice due to lack of funds tho, some lucky person is going to make out with a great deal and very happy AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR. Pics are in my sig, im looking to get 8,500 for it and would be willing to deliver 150 miles from tampa or meet within 150 miles, email me with your Q's and offers at drew1720@hotmail.com

Last edited by wannabeZo6; 02-03-2004 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:40 AM

Hey, you probably don't remember me, I came down with Eddie and Nick to pick up those T-tops from you a couple months ago. Sorry to hear you have to sell your car. I would love to buy it, it has just about everything I want in a Z28(except a 6 speed). Unfortunatly I don't have the money either

Good luck selling it though, it's a damn beautiful car!!
Old 02-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Camride
Hey, you probably don't remember me, I came down with Eddie and Nick to pick up those T-tops from you a couple months ago. Sorry to hear you have to sell your car. I would love to buy it, it has just about everything I want in a Z28(except a 6 speed). Unfortunatly I don't have the money either

Good luck selling it though, it's a damn beautiful car!!
i'm selling mine for half the price if that fits your budget

and its almost stock
Old 02-04-2004, 04:14 PM

o yaa, sure i remember clearly, thosework out ok for ya?

and thanks alot "anasazi" maybe u could bash my post again? there can be many differences in cars, such as quality and maintenance, those of which I know i have you beat.

anyways.......TTT
Old 02-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Banned

Originally posted by wannabeZo6
o yaa, sure i remember clearly, thosework out ok for ya?

and thanks alot "anasazi" maybe u could bash my post again? there can be many differences in cars, such as quality and maintenance, those of which I know i have you beat.

anyways.......TTT
i was simply pointing out that since yours wasn't in his price range then mine was

and yes, your right, there are major differences in our cars... for instance, my car is SPITTING OUT METAL INTO THE OIL

sigh, its stupid to take something so personally... read other posts on this forum and you'll realize i wasn't trying to steal your potential buyers.
Old 02-05-2004, 01:06 AM

Don't get me wrong, but that blue camaro is gawdy as hell, what the hell made you put those ghetto *** rims on it??? And whats with the grille? I did a Kelley blue book on it andits only worth $3,900, with all the mods i'd say its been run like a bitch, so i'll be generous and only knock off $500 off your asking price, which means i am willing to give you a very fair price of $3,400.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:41 AM

Originally posted by quazimoto
Don't get me wrong, but that blue camaro is gawdy as hell, what the hell made you put those ghetto *** rims on it??? And whats with the grille? I did a Kelley blue book on it andits only worth $3,900, with all the mods i'd say its been run like a bitch, so i'll be generous and only knock off $500 off your asking price, which means i am willing to give you a very fair price of $3,400.
You're stupid, go away.

His car is not gaudy, and even if you think it is that's your opinion. And maybe blue book on the car is $4k, but the car has extensive work done to it and is in extremely good shape(I've seen it in person). If you don't want it, think the price is too high or whatever, so somewhere else. He's not going to take $3,400 for it, so go away.

Oh, and ghetto *** rims??? Those are the stock rims off a Z06 Corvette dumbass. They're as ghetto as a Corvette is

Please remove yourself from this thread as to not embarrass yourself anymore.

Oh, and Anasazi, yours still isn't in my budget, it's not free I can't afford any car right now, otherwise I'd be taking a hard look at yours. So unless you want to give it to me
Old 02-05-2004, 07:24 AM
Banned

edit:
oops... i suck at teh intraweb

Last edited by anasazi; 02-05-2004 at 07:27 AM.
Old 02-05-2004, 02:42 PM

amen camride: Hey Moron....here's the door, dont let it hit you on your head(I mean A$$) on the way out!

That car looks great!......it's all about personal taste though.

Rick
Old 02-05-2004, 03:05 PM

haha, thanks guys......hopefully no-one will by it so i can keep it....hahahaha corvette rims ghetto? poor guy, i actually feel sorry for you lol. thanks camride, the input is highly apreciated.
Its not like im asking 15-16 grand for it (what i have put into it including what I paid for it).......we'll see what happens ttt
Old 02-05-2004, 03:08 PM

so i'll be generous and only knock off $500 off your asking price, which means i am willing to give you a very fair price of $3,400.
quazimoto.....umm $8,500 - $500 would be $8,000........not $3,400......but good guess jacka$$
Old 02-06-2004, 12:18 AM

You toothless morons, just because they're vette rims doesn't make them cool, especially on a $5,000 Camaro!!! I guess if i use your logic, i could throw some '92 Camry rims on my '88 Sentra and that will make super cool!?!?!

Face it you greasy-haired, zit-faced, unemployed, welfare-collectin' jerkoff, nobody wants your boy-racer crapmaro.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:24 AM

You toothless morons, just because they're vette rims doesn't make them cool, especially on a $5,000 Camaro!!! I guess if i use your logic, i could throw some '92 Camry rims on my '88 Sentra and that will make super cool!?!?!

Face it you greasy-haired, zit-faced, unemployed, welfare-collectin' jerkoff, nobody wants your boy-racer crapmaro.
hehe... looks like we got another fecking tool whose his rich *** parents spoiled him and bought him a car, now he thinks he has a big pen|s...

either that or he is one of those guys that likesmaking sh|t up the internet.

Both ways quazimoto you really are retarded

BTW your are gonna love my car, I have vette rims on a v6!
Old 02-06-2004, 12:41 AM

You talk a lot of ****, can you back it up?
Old 02-06-2004, 12:45 AM

MustangEater82?!?!? You are so full of ****, i don't give a damn how good of a driver you claim to be, it doesn't account for the fact that the car simply doesn't have the raw power for those #'s. And why are all camaro owners the same, whats wrong with leaving the stock rims on there, granted they're ugly as hell, but at least they're yours!!!

Oh, i just dyno'ed my '03 Cobra, 455 h.p., 460 tq, 2.81 pulley, Bassani catback/x-pipe, Superchips Microtuner, 9' K&N. So much for the old saying, "theres no replacement for displacement"

Quick Reply: Selling my Z 94 LT1 w/mods $8500