South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

Outside Auto Parts Sales (salaried) Orlando/Kissimmee

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 11:57 AM

Outside Auto Parts Sales (salaried) Orlando/Kissimmee

Hey guys,

It's been a long, long time since I've been on this board, but I'm trying to fill a position in the Orlando market, and I'm coming up empty on qualified candidates.

I used to be a regular on this Bulletin Board, and I know that there are some of you with the right relationships & abilities to fill this position.

I'm the Director of Sales for 1-800-Radiator & A/C now. We don't do high performance parts, but sell After-market OE replacement parts wholesale to repair shops, parts stores, & collision shops.

We are looking for someone to do business-to-business sales in Orlando & Kissimmee that has fair knowledge of cars, has contacts in the Orlando market, and has a strong ability to create relationships and sell.

The job I'm filling was my entry role with the company, and because of my participation on this bulletin board in years prior, was able to grow very rapidly with the company.

If you think you might be the right fit for this role, I'd like to hear from you. You'll need transportation you're willing to put some miles on, a clean criminal record, and a strong ability to sell shops products in an environment that is highly competitive.

The job has a competitive salary and benefits plus the ability to bonus by meeting certain goals.

I look forward to hearing back from you, and hope any of you that remember me from back in 2000-2003 are doing well.

Email resumes to Brettd (at) 1800radiator.com

Brett