South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

Is it Just Me

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2003, 10:43 PM

Is it Just Me

Is it just me or has the sound of import exhausts this summer been driving you crazy. They sound horrible IMO. How can they think it sounds cool... It has just been driving me nuts this week... The rev of those darn engines through those stupid mufflers.. I bet if one had a header, cat back and high flow cat it would have to sound better than just that darn muffler... That shiny chrome AGH... The darn thing is as big as the car, it has as much metal in the muffler as the body.... AGH!!!!!!!!!! I am all for automotive expression, but who is the **** that came up with the muffler.. He should be hung....
Old 05-27-2003, 11:00 PM
Banned

bleh now that i have the headers and my car is noticable i get ricer attention a lot now... just last night some tool in a riced civic tried to prevent me from merging over on alafaya where it goes from 3 lanes to 2 lanes in front of UCF... all i had to do was put my foot down a little more and he was nowhere to be seen.

damn riceboys
Old 05-28-2003, 06:45 AM

Re: Is it Just Me

Originally posted by former86camaro
They sound horrible IMO. How can they think it sounds cool...
I feel the same way.

Their cars sound like ****.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:44 AM

I definitely can't stand them either. It's like 1 out of 100 ricers has a decent intake and quiet exhaust sound to it, the other 99 are instant migraines.
Old 05-29-2003, 02:03 PM

Originally posted by Matt-01-SS
I definitely can't stand them either. It's like 1 out of 100 ricers has a decent intake and quiet exhaust sound to it, the other 99 are instant migraines.
They are so annoying half of them sound nearly as bad as my car...

Either way I wasted a black car with exhaust and the "windshield nozzle" lights last night, pretty bad.