South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

Jacksonville guys or Orlando people, anyone ever hear of YOUR PAINTERS INC?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 05:26 PM

Angry Jacksonville guys or Orlando people, anyone ever hear of YOUR PAINTERS INC?

Just seeing if anyone in the Jacksonville area has heard of them. seen them?? thought of using them...work for them???

all I can say is DONT...I worked for them here in Orlando and they owe me and about 6 other guys between 500- 1200 a peice!!

Just putting the word out to not use them..also anyone got any info on them?? phone numbers in Jacksonville for their local area? anything...they are bad biz. and passing the word to anyone that wants their house painted..give your biz to another co..any buck I dont put in their pocket makes me feel better...scumbags!!
Old 06-18-2004, 07:24 PM

Do they owe you money because they don't know how to manage a business or because they're have trouble getting clients to pay them for jobs?

What brand of paint did you guys use?
Old 06-19-2004, 10:59 AM

used S/W mostly also Duron...

they didnt know how to run a biz I guess..but from what I heard from the forman from Michigan they have 13 crews going on up there with about 60 guys and 6 crews going on in Jacksonville?? so he said..so that would be either they are lying or they just messed up down in Orlando and screwed out of here...

dont know what to say...but they have bad biz practices..thats all I know..kinda weird when you get paid by western union for 3 weeks then a personal check with a payroll stub stapled to it???
Old 06-19-2004, 03:43 PM

Sounds like that business was run poorly.

I don't know if you've heard of Certa Pro Painters, but it's a franchised operation that does very well in Florida. There's one in the Orlando area too. See if they're hiring, I've heard they have a tight operation with lots of business lined up. www.gocerta.com

Maybe it might be time to go on your own also. You know how a painting business works and have the skills necessary to do a job right, so start out doing some residential repaints by yourself and as you grow the business, keep hiring.

I work for the major paint supplier on FL's west coast and all I can say is the painting industry over here is just incredible with the building boom. I would say that 9/10 painters we deal with are making over $40,000 yr. just off the street, and the company owners do very well.

If you're ever considering moving over here to paint, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you who's hiring.

Last edited by SFB767; 06-19-2004 at 03:46 PM.