South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

i need one (1) salad shooter, with or without rubber (pref. without)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 10:43 AM
Banned

i need one (1) salad shooter, with or without rubber (pref. without)

lost control yesturday, smashed into a curb. last night rim looked fine, but when i drove it to the tire place to get my steering fixed a huge crack around the whole lip of the thing opened up... so now i'm on the doughnut.

i need 1 (one) salad shooter, i don't care what condition it is in, as long as its not cracked. anyone selling?
Old 02-07-2003, 12:35 PM

All Foreign and Domestic has two 45(ea)....
Old 02-07-2003, 02:19 PM
Banned

this has been a truly bad end of the week.

rear ended someone today at a stopsign cause he pulled halfway into the intersection and SLAMMED his brakes without warning, and there were no cars comming. slammed my brakes and tapped him at no kidding 1mph, he gets all pissed off, wants a police report, etc etc etc... claims there is damage when there arn't any scratches on either of our cars.

i sware, i hate people. i try to be the nice guy and STAY even though there is no damage and he wants to sue me, and get the insurance company to fix things that don't exhist. sigh... next time this happens and there is no damage, i'm just going to take off. there is no way to prove i touched him, the cop even said so.

any legal barons know what i should do next? he said he's going tto take it to a dealership to get it checked out, to make sure there is no damage so that "the value of my car isn't decreased"... EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO DAMAGE. doesn't this moron realize that an accident on his car's VIN is worse?
Old 02-07-2003, 02:54 PM
Banned

Originally posted by former86camaro
All Foreign and Domestic has two 45(ea)....
just called them they said they *think* they have a few and they're going to be 65 a piece... i tried talking him down to 45 but the dood wouldn't budge.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:55 PM

Is it someone form northgate?

If you want I'll go get hammered one night and give him something to repair on his car....

well in a few months of course....

I had a girl hit me once in a parking lot I I jsut wanted to see if it was serious(God knows I am not too picky about my exterior), I open my door and a little and the girl chirps the tires and takes off...

so naturally I chased her down and blocked her into the parking lot, got out saw sshe only scrathced my nose, I called her a dumb bitch and some other obcenities and say I should report her for fleeing hte scene.

If you get in a super bind... I might be able to get you a black hubcap style wheel 16X7 with a balder then hell tire that I might be able to lend you, the rims probable been sitting in a coworkers of mine garages for a good year(I gave him my 3 old good rims), to put on over a donut, took me a week or so to find a set of salad shooters, when I trashed one of my steel rims.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:00 PM

Not sure if you are strapped for cash but,

I'll buy your 3 good salad shooters for $100, you can keep the rubber, if you were thining of upgrading. Depending what kind of tires you have and what condiditon I might consider upping my offer.

www.SLPonline.com are selling OEM style 5-stars for $50 a pop.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:51 PM
Banned

i'd sell them to ya but i'm strapped for cash right now... i'm just now bearly getting back on my feet from christmas (doh), and it looks like i'm going to be paying $65 for a single salad shooter tomarrow

besides, these salad shooters i have are the ugliest nastiest rims i've ever seen, i don't even clean them anymore so that the dirt covers up the chipping paint

but as for the asshat that wants insurance money... he lives in altamonte springs. if he does in fact go nuts "the american way" with lawsuits... might have to have a small field trip and make sure i get my money's worth...

for the full story:
http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...threadid=78744
Old 02-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Banned

oh yea, MustangEater82:

check out as your leaving northgate, on the other side of the road on the curb there are 2 VERY WHITE huge long scrapes on the curb. thats mine !

how come your never online anymore?
Old 02-08-2003, 03:48 PM

I have jsut been very busy with school work and not getting any sleep.

I jsut got back to my place and yep you did put some pretty good marks on the curb...

Makes you feel any better a freind of mine in highschool was speeding on a curvy road, lost control, hit a curb sliding sideways, shattered the curbe, flipped his car and slid on its roof 2-3 feet into a concrete lightpole.
Old 02-08-2003, 04:09 PM

I've got some extras you can have for 40$... with or without tires.
Old 02-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Banned

yep hit it pretty good. took some pics, was bored with the digi cam

http://www.hardforums.com/showthread...5&pagenumber=2

ended up getting 1 salad shooter from the junkyard for 80 bucks out the door. i tried to talk him down but he pulled out GM's list price of 437 dollars and said he was giving me a break for 75 ... bah. sad thing is this rim was in a junkyard and its the cleanest rim on my car.

steering seems fine, no damage aparently. i ended up getting away lucky with this accident.

i havn't heard crap from the other accident guy though, hopefully it stays that way.

next weekend (or wed.) i'm taking my car to the dealer... its got this wierdo idle problem that i'm tired of throwing parts at.
Old 02-09-2003, 09:54 AM

Hey I got two trans am salad shooters if you are interested. Hows $30 for both of them sound? Let me know.

Mike
Old 02-09-2003, 10:24 AM

Hey Anasazi

What junkyard did you get it from?

I read in the lounge it was off a 94 v6 Camaro, just I might go pick up some parts off that car.

Don't worry, I have taken parts off a Camaro in a junkyard before that was cleaner then my car.
Old 02-09-2003, 11:38 AM
Banned

Originally posted by MustangEater82
Hey Anasazi

What junkyard did you get it from?

I read in the lounge it was off a 94 v6 Camaro, just I might go pick up some parts off that car.

Don't worry, I have taken parts off a Camaro in a junkyard before that was cleaner then my car.

actually there were quite a few full complete v6 camaro's that i saw... most were 3.8's, but the one i pulled it from was the 1994.

i don't remember which one it was, but i'm almost certain that was the one i opened the hood and saw the complete 3.4L engine in there... it had been sitting for awhile though, the engine looked pretty corroded.

it was the auto salvage yard just west of J&B's on 50... not the truck one, the next one. really run down place. you might be able to find an EGR there. if your going sometime soon message or call me and i'll come out with ya.
Old 02-09-2003, 12:01 PM

any chance they had any 3rd gens? or v8 4th gens as well?

Quick Reply: i need one (1) salad shooter, with or without rubber (pref. without)