Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

One more forum that we desparately need

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 03:08 PM

Lightbulb One more forum that we desparately need

Im not sure if this idea has been discussed since the new board layout... (havent read all the threads yet)

I know that this has been tried by various members through their personal web pages. but thats is a very inefficient and inconvinient method of posting feedbacks. first of there is too many of them (lack of a central feedback database) and people dont remember them. if we had a forum called "buyer / seller feedback" everyone would know where it is and they would use it.

This way the FS forum would get cleared up of all the bitching and whining that so and so ripped me off or im 6'5" 300 lbs of muscle and im gonna kick yo *** BS.

with the addition of this forum, there will be a central database for all users to post POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE feedback, and other users can search it easier, also the FS forum will become more efficient.

Now im not sure if the new board engine has abilities to record ratings for each user sort of like eBay... that would be the best way of doing it but im not sure if this board has the capabilities. so im suggesting that this one extra forum would be the best and most convinient way of posting feedback (and also a place to discuss and defend yourself)

thank you.
Old 09-15-2002, 03:16 PM
Admin Emeritus

For the same reason we didn't add it in the first place. Too much of a possibility of slander, too many "he said this and I said that" arguments and one-sided arguments, and then people to come in and defend themselves leading ot massive flame wars.

A new board does not make for new policies.

I agree it would be nice, but leaves things way open for trouble. We have our hands full of idiots as it is.

If someone does not trust the person they are doing business with, they should not be doing business with them.