Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

Moderation In New Classifieds Section

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 08:48 PM

Moderation In New Classifieds Section

Hey Jason,

Somebody should be appointed a moderator to the new section, there are a ton of ads that are mis-placed, and now people are just posting duplicate for sale ads or wanted ads to get around the TTT.

If this has already been brought to your attention then I am sorry.

Last edited by CamaroGuy22; 04-27-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Admin Emeritus

Re: Moderation In New Classifieds Section

Originally Posted by CamaroGuy22
Hey Jason,

Somebody should be appointed a moderator to the new section, there are a ton of ads that are mis-placed, and now people are just posting duplicate for sale ads or wanted ads to get around the TTT.

If this has already been brought to your attention then I am sorry.
Thanks for the heads up...can you do me a favor and just click the "Report Product" link in some of them so I can check them out? That way...YOU can be a moderator!

...well...sorta....

If they wanna play nasty, so can I. One click and all of their ads are gone. Thanks again!
Old 04-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Admin Emeritus

Heh...getting them. Sometimes, there is no perfect place for a part. It can go either way in some cases. Bumper supports can go in chassis or exterior, I suppose. I am most concerned about people posting multiple ads for the same thing for now.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by JasonD
Heh...getting them. Sometimes, there is no perfect place for a part. It can go either way in some cases. Bumper supports can go in chassis or exterior, I suppose. I am most concerned about people posting multiple ads for the same thing for now.

Is there anyway to "sort by" thread poster? That would be the easiest way to spot these. I have tons of free time on my hands. I have been unable to do much recently with a medical problem so I am on my butt infront of the pc hanging out on camaroz28.com. I have been meaning to contact you about it since I see it happen alot. If you do a sort by thread title it doesn't yeild many results since people change up their thread title just a bit.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Admin Emeritus

Go into a post, and click the link that says "All ads by this seller". That's about as close as you can get to what you are looking for.