Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

Autostream

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 08:28 PM

Autostream

Why can't we click the video to get to the source anymore?

If we're stuck with autostream I'll just never bother to watch a video on this site again.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Admin Emeritus

Re: Autostream

What do you mean "get to the source"? Do you mean being able to click and watch it on YouTube? Nothing changed on our end that I know of so it may be a browser issue. If not, provide a link of a video that you are having problems with.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:20 PM

Yes that is what I meant.

For example in this thread: https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/f-b...h-fail-864286/

Once you click the video and have it load in the "modal window" clicking it again just pauses the video rather than direct you to youtube to view it. I can find no easy way to get to the youtube link at all.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Admin Emeritus

That whole YouTube player area is just pulling YouTube data from YouTube's server and embedding it into the modal window, no different from the videos on this page for example:
Video | PhantomSS.Com

I don't think that Autostream has any choice as far as core video functionality and I personally don't remember the function that you are looking for. I always knew that clicking on the Youtube icon in the lower right corner of the video area is what loads it on YouTube. Is that what you were thinking of?
Old 05-21-2012, 07:24 PM

When the video "pops out" you have to hit the "you tube" button in order to be directed to youtubes site.