Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

"Watched Threads"

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2002, 10:49 AM

Post "Watched Threads"

On several other boards I visit (actually, ALL other board I visit) there is an option to watch a thread.

When watching a thread, I get an e-mail when there are new responses, even for a thread that I did not make the original post.

Also, when watching the thread, I get a single e-mail stating that replies have been added, but I don't get another e-mail until I have read the replies.

On those boards, if there are 20 responses, I still only get one e-mail. However, on the CZ28.com board, if there are 20 responses, I get 20 e-mails.

I really like being able to watch any thread on the other boards, especially when it is something that I have replied to and somone else in the thread might ask me a question. Here at CZ28.com, I have to try and remember what threads I have responded to so I can try to go back later and read any follow-up responses.

Just something to think about .... I think it would be a great addition to the CZ28.com board.

Old 07-12-2002, 12:04 PM

The current UBB software doesnt support this. Possibly in the site re-design, this feature will be implemented.