New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

Hi there!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2023, 11:19 PM

Hi there!

Hi! Karen with the 1996 "Green Terror" Z28 1LE here. I usually go by CamaroFS34 or CamaroWRX, but apparently I signed up here with CamaroFS34 two decades and an email address ago, and can't recover the account. I'm not sure why CamaroWRX isn't allowed, but whatever.

I used to autocross a lot with my car, but now it's just my little daily driver toy. Maybe I'll take it to HPDE events or something in the future, once I get some nagging issues taken care of.

Old 09-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Re: Hi there!

Welcome (back) to CamaroZ28.com ! ! !

Sounds like you'll be able to provide valuable help and input. We need all the active members we can get. There aren’t many of us left here.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome! We need more Camaro folks doing HPDE. What region are you in? I’d love to see a mod list; I’m working to make mine a road course monster. I have almost the entire UMI catalog, and then some. It’s coming along nicely!
Old 09-13-2023, 05:20 AM

I'm in Maryland, so the track I've spent the most time at is Summit Point (albeit, it's been several years).

I haven't really done much to my Camaro, except throw on some LS1 front brakes (mine's an LT1), a UMI crossmember, Strano lowering springs and a solid 35mm front bar. I mean, mine came as a 1LE so it came with double adjustable Konis and harder durometer bushings all around to start with. Granted, those bushings have been replaced since I bought the car, but nothing wild.
Old 05-24-2024, 01:04 PM