Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Will Zaino do this???

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2001, 04:25 PM

Angry Will Zaino do this???

I live in Houston and the temp outside is at least 100 from 11 am to 8pm and my car siuts at school and at work all day and then in the farage at night....i use meguiars GC and that stuff is awesome for like 3 days....i guess it melts? It shines like a **** but after i washed it it didnt have that smooth fresh waxed feeling...Will Zaino give me the fresh waxed felling when i run my finger over the paint a month later?

If so i will probally get some..i love my car but i dont want to wax it every weekend so the paint does not get messed up...

if Zaino wont give me better results please dont lie to me just so il buy it im going to trust you fellas

im going to wax my car....again...

Jeff W
PS when will the new zaino be ready i think i will order the new stuff, only the best for my car
------------------
2000 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro
Automatic with Chrome Rims
-TRMotorsports Intake Modification w/ K&N Filtercharger
-Dynomax with Chrome Z28 tips
See pics at http://nbma4v6.cz28.com

[This message has been edited by NBMA4V6 (edited August 25, 2001).]
Old 08-25-2001, 06:41 PM

Smile

Actually yes, no lie, Zaino will give you a very smooth feeling (not to mention the incredible shine) for several months even after one coat. FAR superior to Meguiar's and most carnauba based products. Your results with Meguiar's GC are very typical considering the conditions. Believe me, I know, considering we have our fair share of hot days around here too, and I've used Meg's GC etc for many years before going to Z. That's one very good reason your car needs much better protection from the hot sun; the carnauba literally melts off your finish at those temps. Zaino will not melt, period. And, it provides you with UV protection to boot. Basically, Zaino gives a much clearer, deeper shine, much greater durability, and protection from the elements that most other products just don't provide. The new Zaino product should be ready pretty soon, but that shouldn't stop you from going ahead and starting the system on your finish, the sooner the better! If you have never clayed your car, that's a must. So you may want to at least start out with Z1,Z2,(maybe Z5 if you have noticable swirls),Z6,Z7,and Z18(if you have not clayed). This should start you out on the right track to a beautiful finish.

------------------
**Mike's 92 RS 25th**
92 RS 25th Anniv. Dark Red Metallic (Brillant Red)/ Flame Red
Flowmaster Crossflow, K&N
JL Audio 3 10", PPI PC2100, Kenwood eXcelon KRC-953 H/U, Kenwood 4x6 Dash, Pioneer 4 way 6x9's
20% 3M Panther Black Tint
Zaino, Zaino, Zaino!

My ESP JH2 and Fenders
Old 08-25-2001, 06:47 PM

It depends on how you use it IMO. I find the bonus with Zaino is it's durability, after days of driving, washing, driving, etc. it still looks good after a wash, however to get that smooth feeling, you need to use the quick detailer (Z6) to get that slick feeling to the touch. Right after you apply lets say the Z2 or Z5 it is very smooth but after a wash or two, that slickness is gone but the shine stays. so to get the slickness back, use the quick detailer.

I personally am still judging Zaino based upon the jaw dropping results some of the people on this board have seen and I will tell you this, Yes it is better than regular waxes, however do not get too excited because you may fell slightly let down. That is how I felt right away and it is still taking time for me to really realize the benifits of Zaino.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

------------------
Black 1996 Z28 M6; Stock
Old 08-25-2001, 09:45 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NBMA4V6:
I live in Houston and the temp outside is at least 100 from 11 am to 8pm and my car siuts at school and at work all day and then in the farage at night....i use meguiars GC and that stuff is awesome for like 3 days....i guess it melts? It shines like a **** but after i washed it it didnt have that smooth fresh waxed feeling...Will Zaino give me the fresh waxed felling when i run my finger over the paint a month later?

If so i will probally get some..i love my car but i dont want to wax it every weekend so the paint does not get messed up...

if Zaino wont give me better results please dont lie to me just so il buy it im going to trust you fellas

im going to wax my car....again...

Jeff W
PS when will the new zaino be ready i think i will order the new stuff, only the best for my car
</font>
Zaino is synthetic, it actually LIKES heat where waxes HATE heat. Waxes come apart after surfaces temsp go over about 135 degrees, that would be great but on a 90 degree day a paint surface in the direct sun goes up around 200 degress, Zaino is good for 300 to 400 degrees. You can wash a Zaino finish over and over after it being in the sun and you will notice it will still bead water, the barrier is not broken down like with regular waxes.

------------------
96 Black Impala SS
Authorized Zaino Showcar Polish Distributor
www.zainobros.com
Remember #3