Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Undercarriage treatments and cleanings

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 12:52 PM

Red face Undercarriage treatments and cleanings

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good undercarriage products to clean up dirt and rust. I have noticed that my z is starting to show some rust. I would like to clean it off this summer or take it to a shop to get it cleaned.

Does anyone recommend any shops and or products? I want to keep my car for a long long time

Old 04-01-2002, 01:34 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Castro:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good undercarriage products to clean up dirt and rust. I have noticed that my z is starting to show some rust. I would like to clean it off this summer or take it to a shop to get it cleaned.

Does anyone recommend any shops and or products? I want to keep my car for a long long time

</font>
For get about cleaning off the rust, the rust will come back within a day or two, I highly, highly recommend www.por15.com POR stands for paint over rust, get yourself some semi gloss black and paint right over the rust, the paint sticks to the rust and seal the metal for good. I like to brush it on with a foam brush. I have put several quarts on the under side of my car.

------------------
96 Black Impala SS
Authorized Zaino Showcar Polish Distributor
www.zainobros.com
Remember #3