Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Has anyone tried out the new Zaino Z-CS yet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 08:17 PM

Has anyone tried out the new Zaino Z-CS yet?

Its suppost to do wonders. I'm ordering some to try on the vette

Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal is finally here after years in development. From conception to realization, the principal and design emphasis of Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal was quite fundamental - an advanced total synthetic polymer protectant that is simply wiped on, and that's it! Yes, achieve Zaino award winning gloss and protective durability in ONE simple wipe on step. Wipe on, and walk away, you're done. No buffing. No final wipe down. Simplicity at it's best. Just apply & let dry.

Zaino is pioneering the industry with Z-CS, a self curing transparent sealer that doesn't require any buffing or final wiping. Z-CS dries clean and without residue. Use Z-CS on paint, glass, wheels, plastic, or trim for the protection, durability, slickness, and gloss that Zaino is most popular for. All surfaces are protected against potentially damaging exposure to sun or ultra-violet light with our best UV inhibitors.

For up to 9 months protection, use Z-CS to top coat Zaino Show Car Polish protectants, or use Z-CS by itself. You can even use Z-CS as a top coat to add high-gloss and improved durability to ANY other manufacturer's product. Z-CS extends the gloss and durability of any previously applied products. Z-CS should never be applied over uncured waxes.

You'll have to forgive our enthusiasm for the release of Z-CS. We are VERY proud to have accomplished the height of product simplicity with a no compromise approach to cutting edge development and industry leading gloss and durability. There simply is not another product like Z-CS in the industry.

Less than 1/4 ounce of Z-CS will complete an average sized vehicle.

VOC free.

For a limited time only, order Z-CS in a package with other exciting new Zaino products. See Zaino Triplets.

The Z-CS bottle contains 6 fl. ozs. (177 ml.)
Old 02-01-2008, 05:53 PM

Yes, I use CS on my '95 Z28 and my previous '88 Corvette and it is pretty amazing stuff. There is a trick to using it that took me a while to get right... don't use too much, or much at all really. After a good coat of Zaino AIO or Z3, give a wipe down with Grand Finale then take a new applicator pad and *lightly* - and I mean barely mist it. Gently glide it over the surface as if you were removing a fine layer of dust. Don't expect to see it going on like a regular wax or something, just let it kind of glide over the surface. Check it out in about an hour and you may need to do another wipe down with Grand Finale if you see any smears but you will be knocked out by the shine.