Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Another Zaino success story!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2002, 02:34 PM

Cool Another Zaino success story!

People do notice the hard work we put into our cars to keep them looking the best and well protected too. IMO, the ultimate compliment is when they want their car(s) to look as good and as well protected as ours. Case in point, my neighbor has used a high end carnauba wax system some of you may be familiar with called Pinnacle Souveran for many years. For the record that's a $70 pure carnauba wax per jar, plus the Pinnacle Cleansing lotion and car wash which could easily equal over $100 for a few products. Pinnacle makes a nice wax, one of the best shining waxes on the market due to the ultra heavy silicone base, but the durability/protection is poor. After several conversations with him about waxing and car care, I finally convinced him to try Zaino since protection is his main concern for his Jag. Like many carnauba users, he was tired of the poor durability and protection from a true wax. He recently bought a white Jaguar S Type and wanted the best protection for the paint. Natuarally I recommended Zaino first and foremost and we discussed the benefits of using polymer products. He just did the Z1+Z2 a couple days ago and says he really likes the products so far, especially the slickness. He came over again today while I was washing the G and wanted a little more info so I showed him my ZFX kit and explained the benefits of that product too. So, seems like he's sold on Zaino as he mentioned he'd probably get the ZFX on the next order. Actually, since he just ordered he wants me to add another ZFX for him to my next order. We'll see.... Anyhow, I think he's gonna really like the protection most of all and the durability, and of course the Z shine on white will be blinding! His only complaint to me was that the Z2 was too hard to see on the white paint. Bottom line, it's always great to introduce the next level of protection and shine to someone who really cares for their car at an enthusiast level. And, you can't always judge a wax or poish by the cost, because a $70 tin of Pinnacle or $1300 jar of Zymol can't begin to touch the protection from a $13 bottle of Zaino. And hey, I told him even if he doesn't end up prefering the Zaino to his Pinnacle that I'd buy his entire stock from him so it wouldn't be a waste for him. But, I don't think he's selling! Another satisfied Z customer! Time to move on to the next neighbor for enlightenment!

Ahh the Zweet smell of Zuccess, Zaino style! Or, was that the smell of the Z6?

Mike

Last edited by MikeLS; 12-14-2002 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-14-2002, 10:15 PM

Once they try it they never go back.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:42 PM

I hate to say it...but you really do sound like a commercial. I've been reading up on Zaino on the threads...I'm going to keep reading, but I was looking at some points by the "topless" wonder and I'll agree...not a whole lot of sense there...but it's no wonder he thinks you work for Zaino, Mike...you make it sound like a religion.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:10 PM

seriously.... you guys are obsessed with this zaino stuff..... I use turtle wax, I should probably use something better, but jeez, you guys are act like this stuff is the best thing since sliced bread. I would like to get one of those clay bar things though.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:49 PM

Originally posted by Inutero
seriously.... you guys are obsessed with this zaino stuff..... I use turtle wax, I should probably use something better, but jeez, you guys are act like this stuff is the best thing since sliced bread. I would like to get one of those clay bar things though.
That's because it is just that damn good. Turtle wax wont even last more than three days. My car is still slick, and last time I applied zaino was a month ago. If you try this product, you won't turn back.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:52 PM

Well let me add to the debate here. Last year I kinda trashed Zaino a bit after I thought it put some scratches in my paint. My local distributor (Carl Voellm) personally came to my house and looked at my car. He told me it was most likely a faulty applicator that had some grit in it. He then offered me a challenge to use Zaino for a year then I could report my findings to anyone I chose. He was that confident in Zaino. So I used the heck out of it last year and got many complemets on how shiny my paint was. If you know anything about the winter we had here in |Pa, you know it was brutal. From about September to now I wasn't able to wash my car, and I was forced to drive it on many occasions this winter. So no washes just a mssive buildup of road salt and grime. Do the math....I JUST washed it today. I didn't even wash it the right way, just one of those commercial pressure washes (I didn't use the foamy "scratch the heck out of your paint" brush) , I just simply washed the road salt off the car. To my utter shock the water STILL BEADED in the distinctive Zaino way. Just simply using the high pressure stream I knock off 6 months of grime and the paint underneath looks as good as it did last summer. I'm so shocked that this car polish is still protecting my paint after 6 months of a brutal winter I'm simply speachless. From now on nothing but Zaino will ever touch my cars, and I'm converting my father to Zaino also. The stuff is unreal simply put. Putting a pile of coats of Z5 on your car is like encasing it in a clear shield. Next weekend i'm gonna wash her right and add some more coats of Z5. Nothing you'll ever buy will protect and outlast Zaino in the price range you can get it for. So I may sound like a commerical too but do a search on my username and see what I said about Zaino last year. I'm a total convert.
Old 03-16-2003, 06:31 PM

Once I ordered my first bottle of Z3 (for my old car) I was hooked. I also got my dad using Z3 on his explorer and I use Z2 on my new Camaro. Once I started using this stuff I became spoiled and now I just can't accept using anything else. I found these products before I even found this message board and boy am I glad I did! Hands down Zaino is my favorite line of car care products!
Old 03-16-2003, 06:51 PM

All of Zaino's products rules!

Rock on Zaino!

Just bought my fair share of Zaino products, and I am not disappointed!

Old 03-16-2003, 08:16 PM

ok where do you get this stuff from? what all should I buy? is it expensive?
Old 03-16-2003, 08:28 PM

www.zainobros.com

or a Authorized Zaino Distributer

OR if you are in the LA area:

www.lazaino.com

Correction: corrected the LA zaino website

Last edited by SpecForceZ28; 03-16-2003 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-17-2003, 05:35 AM

Actually, Baron, I had already read your post from last year. (by the way...what finally happened to your paint...did the scratches ever some out?! ) Sounds like the Zaino is to be pretty good stuff, and I'll probably give it a try as I am putting a completely new paint job on my ride after it's recontruction. With that being said...I just want everyone to know that I'm not trashing the product at all...heck...I haven't even tried it! I plan to though. (I just wish there was a sample or something to try before I jump in head first...but...I digress) The only thing I was saying is, I can see how some might jump to conclusions about paid endorsements or something like that when everyone sounds like a frickin commercial...BUT......if the stuff really is that good, I'll probably have to give the stuff a try. NOTHING is too good for my baby. (and if I start sounding like a commercial afterwards...somebody shoot me!)

-Mike
Old 03-17-2003, 07:27 AM

Zaino = Good for you car.
Old 03-17-2003, 08:46 AM

Talking

Yes, actually, keeping as clean and shiny car as possible is a religion for many of us. In fact, there are entire forums dedicated to this one goal as there are many many folks that take this kind of stuff very serious. Zaino is an enthusiast based system created for the folks who usually aren't new to keeping a great finish, but wanted something better to take their finish to the next level. There are several enthusiast based systems that garner just as much, if not more, enthusiasm for their products as the Zaino folks. Some say a $13 bottle of Zaino is expensive and that there is too much hype surrounding it. Consider the fact that there are many people who feel the $70 Pinnacle wax is the ultimate or the $300 jar of Zymol as the greatest, which is fine. This makes the $13 price tag of a bottle of Zaino seem rather inexpensive to me considering what Zaino does that the others don't. Plus the fact that Zaino protects many times longer than any of those "ultra-elite" waxes. Anyhow, there are many enthusiast systems that work great too but cost a fortune (way more $$ than Zaino), but they still can't do some of the things that Zaino can. And, many of these systems have just as much support and loyalty as Zaino, despite their shortcomings. I guess the fact that Zaino produces some of the greatest results for the price that makes it one of the best products you can buy. As such, I think it deserves the attention that it gets....not only here, but all over the net.

To me, hype is creating false illsuions of what a product does or is supposed to do. Yes, there is a LOT of this going on in this industry across the board. But, nearly everything that is said of Zaino by its users is true, thus not hype. Sure, we get over-enthusiastic sometimes, but so do religious fanatics.....

[/soapbox]

Last edited by MikeLS; 03-17-2003 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:01 AM

baron4406, I thought you dropped off the earth, that was a nice write up Zaino does protect for a long time, and your right this winter was a bad one. I thought about you several times over the last few months and the trouble you had at the start, I am gald Zaino has proven just how good the protection is.
Old 03-17-2003, 12:28 PM

Like I have stated before, I use Zaino on my wifes daily driver. It lasts a pretty long time (not much rain in Phoenix), and I usually get Zaino on it 3 times a year. In between I wash with Z7 , etc, etc.

On my car however I use various things. I have used anything from Meguairs Pro stuff to Klasse, topped with S100, etc.

Zaino is very good stuff but my car (dark green) looks better Klasse, and S100 stuff then it ever did with Zaino. I would sugggest using Z, but I like change and since I completely detail my car every other month not using Z doesn't really hurt my car.

Quick Reply: Another Zaino success story!