WTB: Need one (1) Enkei Win wheel

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 06:40 PM

WTB: Need one (1) Enkei Win wheel

Just eBay'd some Enkei Win wheels, the lip on one is broken and totally unfixable unless I can find a new lip, so I am in need of one wheel. It doesn't matter if it has a tire or not, as long as you have one; I don't want to buy a whole other set of four, so please don't ask me to, but if you've got an extra or something, it would really help!

Also, if anybody knows a way to contact Enkei, that would be awesome, because from their website they have no contact information. Thanks
Old 09-24-2004, 11:14 PM

Re: WTB: Need one (1) Enkei Win wheel

Your skrewed unless you find someone that has a spare to sell. Enkei no longer makes these wheels. LG motorsports makes them now but I dont think they come in the 3 piece like the Enkei's do. Let me know if you want to sell them. I need a spare myself.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:20 PM

Yeah thanks for the helpful info . LG Motorsports doesn't make the wheels anymore, and they aren't even the same ones. I'm looking to buy a wheel, not sell any, or get screwed, and after you just took a crap on my post, I don't think I would come to you for either.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Brewha863
Yeah thanks for the helpful info . LG Motorsports doesn't make the wheels anymore, and they aren't even the same ones. I'm looking to buy a wheel, not sell any, or get screwed, and after you just took a crap on my post, I don't think I would come to you for either.
Damn I was just telling you how hard it was to get one. I really don't think I crapped on anything but I would be glad to crap on your **** if you like. I have those same ****ing wheels and have had the same problem in finding one. Goodluck and I'm sorry if I crapped on your thread.
Old 10-02-2004, 09:21 AM

Not Sure If This Will Help At All But I Just Went Whitewater Rafting In Tennesee A Few Weeks Ago And On Hwy I-65 In Downstate Indidana I Saw The Enkei Factory. There Were 3 Big White Buildings With The Logo Right On The Side. I Pulled Over And Took A Pic Of My Car With The Builing In The Background And It Looks Pretty Sweet. Anyways, I Guess Maybe Thats Where They Make Em?? It Was Maybe An Hour South Of Indianapolis But I Forget The Exit. Maybe You Can Try The Yellow Pages? Hope It Helps.
Old 10-02-2004, 01:22 PM

I think that they discontinued the Win wheels, but thanks for the reference. I keep trying to call them, but getting voicemails for their sales dept. I'm in Florida, so it'd be a pretty long drive, man. Thanks though
Old 10-02-2004, 02:11 PM

YA I KNOW, JUST FIGURED IF YOU AT LEAST KNEW WHERE THEY WERE LOCATED IT MIGHT HELP IN GETTING AHOLD OF THEM. MAYBE YOU CAN TRY WWW.TRANSWHEEL.COM. THEY REBUILD WHEELS...
Old 10-02-2004, 02:22 PM

Yeah no I appreciate it. I got a # for their national office in Texas, that's what I've been calling. But thanks for the info, it's just that I don't think they would make those rims anymore because they don't make the Win wheels anymore, but it's definately worth a call.