93 Z28 Secondary air injection valve check PIPE?

Old 03-06-2017, 01:21 PM

93 Z28 Secondary air injection valve check PIPE?

Hi I'm new here and not the most knowledgeable about cars but I desperately need what I believe is called something like the secondary air injection valve check pipe. It comes up from the exhaust manifold on the passenger side then goes back behind the engine into an air check valve then to the intake manifold i think? Sorry if i'm not making much sense but I've looked everywhere and cant find this to save my life. From what I've been told it has to be from the 93 Z or Pontiac.

The guy that replaced my head gaskets "lost" the part and I need to get smogged soon in CA. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

part # 10220124

Last edited by BaaaaaadKid; 03-06-2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:21 AM

Re: 93 Z28 Secondary air injection valve check PIPE?

Might try OEMcats.com--They show this available in 35 shops around the country but it was discontinued by GM 5/2013.Also check pick your part's website every day.Hope this helps.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:51 AM

Re: 93 Z28 Secondary air injection valve check PIPE?

Originally Posted by Fatdog2
Might try OEMcats.com--They show this available in 35 shops around the country but it was discontinued by GM 5/2013.Also check pick your part's website every day.Hope this helps.
Hey thanks for the reply! Yeah I checked OEMCATS and all the retailers they list are connected through a national database and none of them actually have the part, its just still in their system.

However, I replied to a thread from Flycaster1977 who was parting out a 93 and he got back to me right away, had the part, and is shipping it out. I'm so grateful for this forum. Ive lurked for a long time and the advice and members on here are just awesome. I would post a pic of the part but not sure how to embed. Thanks again.

Search this Thread