--ws6envy--

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 09:56 PM

Angry --ws6envy--

I bought a set of heads from him on 06-17-2004 it took 3 weeks to get them which i dident really mind. I get the heads and im missing 2 intake and 2 exhaust valves. I got a lil ticked about it but i was like no biggie they probly just got miss placed, also he never put the locks and retainers with them which he never said it dident include them. So that day i go down to the machine shop and have the valves messure and there 1.94 not 2.00 like he stated. That day I asked for my money back and he said no i will just replace the valves that are lost. Then i post on here once about them and he agred to buy me 2.00 valves so i deleted the thread. I waited 2 more weeks and still no valves so i IM him and he says the machine shop dosent have any by him. So i told him just send me the money for them becuase i can not wait any longer. So every day for 2 weeks i have been IMing him about sending me the money and i get no reply. I IM him tonight and he goes u got 2 choices. 1 wait for the new valves. 2 i will send u the money, Stop annoying me. i was like, i already told u just send me the cash. Then no reply I told him he could go to combination Motorsports and have then sent to my house. Its bad enought i have to pay another 300 for the bigger valves and the valve job let alone keep dicking around with this
Old 08-04-2004, 11:59 AM

Re: --ws6envy--

Ws6envy I have a friend that lives 20 min from you. If i dont hear from you with in the next few days He is gona come pay you a visit