various parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 05:56 PM

various parts for sale

okay gang, i'd like to get rid of this stuff. heres what we got:

curtain #1: we've got a Jet-Hot fully coated Y-pipe! Originally paid over $200 for this fine product. the Y-pipe is brand new. not even test fitted. i bought the Y-pipe for my current set up that is in my sig. i ended up going with a true dual setup that dumps before the axles. the Y-pipe is 3" and is designed to work with Long Tube headers. i'll let it go for $150 plus $20 for shipping. pictures for all products will be in a link below. OBO

curtain #2: when my head gasket blew, i bought a new clutch from autozone to replace the existing worn clutch i had in my car. I was going to use it but ended up going with the McLeod Street Twin that i have now. I have never used this clutch. My car was down for 3 months, well past the return policy at autozone. so now i'm stuck with this thing. I believe that the setup uses the LT4 pressure plate. I'll let this $200+ item go for $140 + $20 for shipping. comes with a brand new throw out bearing and a new pilot bearing. Again, pictures in the link below. -SOLD-

curtain #3: ive got an aluminum driveshaft! it is in decent condition and was used by me approx. 4k miles. it does have a scratch on the exterior of the shaft that was created by the e-brake bracket under the car. this was caused when my stock torque arm broke when i was crossing the street. once i got to the other side of the street, i got under the car and saw that the TA was broke, I had the car trailered back to my house on a flat bed trailer. so, very minimal damage done to the shaft. you'll be able to see the pictures in the link below of what i'm talking about. other than that, the DS is in great condition. i'll let it go for $80 plus $20 for shipping. btw- the only reason i'm getting rid of the driveshaft is because i had a Denny's driveshaft custom made for my car. -SOLD-

all items purchased from me will be shipped, insured, and tracked through UPS. the first person to provide me with the money for the items will get the items. Paypal will work for me. If another method of payment is recommended, pm me with the details and i will consider it. any other questions, let me know.

pictures found here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/davespics/carparts-1

Last edited by slverbullet; 11-27-2005 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:59 PM

Re: various parts for sale

interested in the shaft drive shaft that is ! is it bent ?
Old 11-11-2005, 06:06 PM

no its not bent. i used it right up until i did all my mods below and it worked great.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:33 PM

pm me your paypal info and i'll send the money asap !
Old 11-18-2005, 09:22 AM

Do you still have the clutch? Is this the same pressure plate you would get if you bought one from GM? I don't check here often...so please email me at gsfranks@hotmail.com
Old 11-18-2005, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by gsf_87iroc
Do you still have the clutch? Is this the same pressure plate you would get if you bought one from GM? I don't check here often...so please email me at gsfranks@hotmail.com
sent you an email
Old 11-27-2005, 07:04 PM

Is the clutch still avalible?
Old 11-27-2005, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by samdogmx
Is the clutch still avalible?
No. sorry. i'll update the original post.