Trade!!! LUXERY CAR FOR YOUR...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 01:28 AM

Originally posted by bunker
You are the biggest *** in the world,
OMFG....how is this related to cars or their value?

SlitherStang, I am kinda surprised that you are advertising your Nissan on this board, as most F-body owners I know are pretty die hard domestic if ya know what I mean. I have heard a lot of good things about the Maximas, but I am definitely a domestic guy myself.
Good luck with the trade. I am sure you will find someone.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:29 AM

Dude that maxima looks like ****, my moms cavalier is nicer then that. Maan get **** off of our board, take your cheap plastic maxima and rustang and go find a forum that talks about ****y cars.

You will never own a f-body, you are 1 maxima and 2 mustangs away from owning a f-body.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:32 AM

Originally posted by SlitherStang
Most of my friends
Dude you don't have any friends, people like you have no friends...
Old 01-02-2003, 01:34 AM

thats right, why don't you junior members take it & shuw it, pissed me off you retards, people work & spend their hard earned money on these cars & you idiots come here & tell us our cars are worth less then a month's work? You are the biggest idiots alive, these motors go for $1500+ not the cars! Man I'd love to see you tell some of the guys here who spent 10k on their used cars & spent another $30k in mods, I'd love to see you come up to one of them & tell them you can buy it for $1500, your face would get torn up.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:38 AM

I know guys like you at my school, they have no money & when they see your car they feel so gelous that you can see it in their ugly faces, then they start a conversation saying that they were thinking of buying a car like yours since you can get them for so cheap now days, yeah ok thats when you look at them & laugh, & say I don't see you driving one, hahaha!!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 01:55 AM

Originally posted by bunker
thats right, why don't you junior members take it & shuw it, pissed me off you retards,
Would that be because I don't own a 4th gen or because I think you are treating the guy like crap? My pride and joy is a '68 Chevelle. Does that make me a piece of crap too? Geez man, chill out and let the guy do his thing. I don't own imports or Fords, but I DO respect people for enjoying the hobby of wrenching.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:57 AM

Bunker, you just made a good point. For once, I will shut up and ignore you. I have been on just about every car forum on the net and never met anyone so stupid. You are obviosly not even worth the effort it will take my fingers to type an insult to. And, the bad part is you have 2700+ posts and are still here. Try that crap on any other board and you would be banned,
I have never said f-bodys are crap, ever. Hell, I havnt even posted anything bad about them. I like the cars, if ya cant tell by me making a post trying to aquire one.
To the guy that said you are surprised I posted the car here, I am too. It was a buddies idea, who owns a f-body. He said f-body owners sometimes want to get something more "user friendly" and better on gas and probably wouldnt mind a trade of some sort.
So, let me rephrase since some dumbass' cant seem to get it.
F-body's around here go for 1500-2000 if they need work. Im not saying what they sell for in your hometown. Beleave it or not, its up to you.
I like F-body's
I dont think they are unreliable.
I dont think they are cheap when in good shape.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:03 AM

PS, i refuse to argue with anyone who lists a "wire loom" in his signature
one more thing, since I cant afford a car like yours, you do relialize i said I owned a 97, which, last time I checked, is newer than yours.
Its not the year that matters anyway, look at the older Fords and Chevy's, those are the forefront of the musclecar movement.
No, I would never race a Maxima, but everyone needs a car to beat around in, or needs another car if they have kids, etc...
Bunker, keep thinking every car besides a f-body is junk, your going to say that to the wrong person one day.
Your a keyboard commander, thats it
Old 01-02-2003, 02:14 AM

Dude all hes saying is your maxima is a POS and it is. You wanna post crap like that on here you better be ready for some negative feedback.

F-body's do not go for 1500 or 2000 no matter what your "hometown" is unless it's just the motor for sale.

Peace and thax for coming out...
Old 01-02-2003, 02:33 AM

10.00 says this post gets locked...any takers?
Old 01-02-2003, 02:39 AM

Originally posted by chesee48
10.00 says this post gets locked...any takers?
I do agree, sorry but somethings had to be said, I didn't buy the car I obssed over when I was younger just to have some punk say it's worth 1500 - 2000.

Old 01-02-2003, 02:59 AM

exactly, when I looked at the post I was like "ok well maybe someone would trade" but when he started talking about our cars being worth 1500 bucks & just needing some work, that is what pissed me off, cuz I'm f*cking bankrupt here from all the mods I baught & borrowed 2 g's from my sister which I have 300$ to pay off still, & going to school, trying to get by with every penny I get, those some morron comes here & basicly tells me that my passion could have been met with 2g's in my pocket, that is what pissed me off, not the fact that you wanted to trade your car in, if you wouldn't have mentioned pethetic prices for our cars, I wouldn't of cared at all, but to me it also looked like you were trying the DISS'em up approach where you tell the guy his car is crap & con him/her into practically giving the car away. Do you know what our insurance company gives for a stolen f-body around here ? 15+ k Canadian which is roughly 10 grand US for a 93 f-body, & 22+ for 97, something to think about.
Old 01-02-2003, 04:29 AM

... damnit

bunker dont make me slap u next time i see u.. same with u niterider

u 2 make canadians look horrible .. u'r off school for 2 weeks and all ur intelligence goes down the drain ? i swear to my ported LT4s u could actually spell and ur posts made sense while u were in school ...

anyways ... bunkers a good kid. i'll slap him around next time i see him for his stupid posting .. i told him to cut the crap but he wouldnt listen...

anyway. i think you should re-read slithers post and reconsider some of the crap uve been saying.

... and btw, u just gave urself away again 2G for mods eh .. hmm i wonder what u've bought with 2 Gs .. u just messed up son . now i know for a FACT that u got heads ... u told me u cleaned ur pistons earlier.. and now u spent 2Gs on mods .. u suck at keeping secrets about ur mods ... either way ... u'll still be behind .. like u always were
Old 01-02-2003, 05:02 AM

I have a solution.. if you can't find a good trade.. sell your car.. then buy the z you want
Old 01-02-2003, 06:49 AM

Hmmm......

IF you weren't assessing YOUR car's calue at $1500-$2000 by stating that you had seen F-Bodies sell for that much, why did you post this:
.....they want to get rid of there car for something a little more "user friendly" they will do an even trade.
right after posting this:
I seen one 94 with cam, couple other mods sell for 2000.
To any sensible person, you are inferring that since you can BUY an F-Body in YOUR area (which I am raising the BS flag on-I live in Charlotte, NC, not THAT far from VA, and there are no $1500 4th-Gen F-Bodies here) for $1500-$2000, and that is what you are using as a baseline for YOUR vehicle. UNLESS, you are trying screw someone over with a $2000 Maxima to get a $4000 F-Body.
Let me break it down for your simple mind, since you are too intent on double talk. You want to trade your car heads up for an F-Body. Understood. You SAY you can buy one in your area for $1500-$2000. Understood. So, if you're looking for an even trade, then replace the F-Body with cash, and $1500-$2000, and that should acquire your Maxima based on your own statement that you can buy an F-Body that cheap. With the cash in hand, you could then buy one of those bargain basement F-Bodies you have seen, as you stated here:
I have seen higher milage 93's and 94's sell for 1500-2000 in my area because the market is just not there for us guys, like it is for the imports.
You've stated that you don't want a perfect car, but you don't want a fixer-upper because your car "needs nothing". Ok, here's what you do. Since you say
the market is just not there for us guys, like it is for the imports.
, your car shouold be able to be sold high in your area, and an F-Body bought cheap there. That is simple business logic. I am thinking you may not have that, though. By having a demanding market for YOUR car, and looking in other areas for a car with a poor market in YOUR area, a sensible person would tend to believe either:
1) You're trying to unload a POS here, because you can't unload it in your area. Or
2) You're full of **** about the LT1 market in your area to hopefully drag some unsuspecting F-Body owner into trading for your car by killing the market value. Or
3) You're just a bad business person.
I think it's a little of all 3. But that's just my 3 cents (we have a better market in my area/house for my opinion, so it goes higher).

Quick Reply: Trade!!! LUXERY CAR FOR YOUR...