thzzz28man - an description of his business....

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 10:16 AM

Angry thzzz28man - an description of his business....

okay... gonna be short with this one cause i dont wanna get this post banned and if started talking like i want to it would...

bought headlight bar and headlights as well as airbags off him... paid via paypal and had no contact for 2 weeks from todd.. along with many other users here had to file paypal claims..still no responce... i tracked down his phone number and address through some postings he did and little help of internet...someone called and he had been on a business trip.. okay.. gave us all tracking numbers... sent me same tracking number for both packages through paypal... i assumed parts had been shipped together...he then got frustrated with the disputes and refused to ship untill disputes were ended... actually requested i end mine in a pissed off manor... giving the guy a break and assuming he had just gotton in overhead ended em.... recieved my package and only the airbags were there... i then attempted to contact Todd for a nother week and half and again to no avail.. i paid 50 for the headlight bar..he took it..and has not sent the headlight bar nor will he have contact with me... i attempted to re-file claim with paypal but they will not allow...

so basically im screwed....out 50 bux with no headlight bar and still no contact with Todd....

and i know im not alone.... this is bull****...

just wanted to repost status....
Old 10-30-2003, 10:54 AM

don't worry...i have had and am still having the problem with my parts as well. i hear ya bro...
Old 10-30-2003, 12:03 PM

I got the transmission I bought from him. It did take a good little while to get it but in the end, I got it and it was everything that he said it was.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:39 PM

have u been calling him? as long as you have his number, id use that first, b4 any email.

i did finally get my stuff. the box was completely soaked in oil. i thought the part would be ruined, by luckily he had the smarts to wrap it in a plastic bag.
Old 10-30-2003, 01:04 PM

have to track the number down again...deleted it off the post to try and keep from his number getting out... will track down tomorow... basically end of semester here... wont be sleeping once again and wont be going back to apartment till after 12.... been in classes all day.. .if anyone else has problems u want me to mention let me know.....

IM me at kingman109