Scammer: Quick_lt1@hushmail.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 02:59 AM

Scammer: Quick_lt1@hushmail.com

First off, I hate paypal's security service.

Secondly, anyone dealing with Barry Haynes (quick_lt1@hushmail.com) selling anything but mostly headers is a scammer. He doesnt have a screen name on the board, he will contact you by email though. Just a heads up.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:56 AM

Well this would have been helpful to know befor I sent him money. This interesting because Mr. Barry Haynes (aka R. Abad as he was known to me) tried the same thing on me. I was haveing troubles with my pay pal account so I sent him money orders. I sent them out in the middle of the christmas rush and after 5 weeks of him not reciving them I became suspicious and canceled them, I have just came to accept that they became lost in the mail. He was pretty cool for the first few times I talked to him, then whe I told him that they must be lost he got angry and sent me this email-

"You can paypal me the money or the deal is off. I am very displeased
with this transaction as I have been very patient (going on 7 weeks now).
Not recieving anything from you in almost three weeks is very fishy
to me as mail doesn't get lost. And I don't know anyone whom doesn't
track their shipments of money for an extra 39 cents. Either fix your
problems with paypal and send the money or find some new headers as this
is taking up way too much time on my end. I will wait until the 14th
otherwise good luck."

I am surprised, well not really cause all the dead beats out there, but I am kindof shocked that he is useing different names to rip people off. He used R. Abad with me and sent me this address if anyone out there is from this area you might want to pay him a visit-
Send them to:
R. Abad
2526 Lemay Ferry Road
St Louis, MO 63125

coogssLS1 Im sorry to hear that this loser actually got your money. I think I got lucky and the incompetence of the US postal service saved me $400. I hope knowone else out there will get screwed over like he attempted and acomplished to do to you. If you guys are buying used (but supposedly never been on a car) headers for $400 be coutious cause hes out there and useing fake names. Hope this helps

Jeremy