RK Sport Headers, MSD Opti

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 08:48 AM

RK Sport Headers, MSD Opti

Im going in a different direction with my car and have some very nice parts for sale. All parts from my 94 Z28.

RK Sport Headers with Y pipe and Random Tech Hi Flow Cat which bolts straight up to your cat back exhaust. Have about 5k miles on them and they are in great shape. My car is garaged and only driven during the summer months to car shows etc. Headers have held up great since they have not been exposed to rain or snow. I had them recoated two years ago in a satin black ceramic since the original coating was not that great. These are basically the same as the AS&M headers. $250 + Shipping. These are off the car and ready to go.

MSD Optispark - barely used and operating perfectly. You know what these cost. Its on the car, but I just need to unbolt it, I already have the Water pump off. Drained the block prior to removing the water pump to keep this DRY. $250 + Shipping.

OEM ICM with MSD Coil - I will throw it in with the opti. ICM is about two years old along with the coil and saw minimal use.

PCM from a 94 Z28. Has a tune in it for a mild cam. Also has a LT4 Knock Module in it. - $50 + Shipping

Wiring Harness from a 96-97 Z28 M6. Excellent shape as its off a low mileage car. I bought it thinking I would reuse it for a re-pin to do the 24x Conversion. Im going a different route so no need for me to keep it around. $50 + Shipping.

Clutch set which I bought from Texas Drivetrain Performance. Actually a really nice dual friction clutch. Used for maybe 1,000 miles. I dont think its even broken in. Includes the pressure plate, disk and throwout bearing. This is their stage 2 clutch which is organic/kevlar. Very minimal chatter and I was driving with 3.23 rear gears. I could easily daily drive this clutch. I got an amazing deal on a street twin from a friend so Im going that route. Clutch is out of the car, boxed and ready to go. It appears like new. $200+ shipping.

I take PayPal.

Inquires to cspiridis@hotmail.com and I will get right back to you.

Thanks for looking.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:43 PM

Re: RK Sport Headers, MSD Opti

Hey Chris, sent PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:44 AM

Re: RK Sport Headers, MSD Opti

For reference, this is the optispark.

MSD Ignition Pro-Billet LT1 Distributors 8381 - SummitRacing.com

Will not work on 95 and up cars. This will convert non vented pre 95 cars to a vented opti with no other changes. Includes vacuum hoses.

Hope this helps.