Perfect SOM '01 Formula - ATI Supercharged, flawless, show condition

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 03:24 PM

Perfect SOM '01 Formula - ATI Supercharged, flawless, show condition

The old school bug is biting me hard, and I only have room for one toy in the garage. The first $22,900 takes this from my garage to yours. Pics, list of major mods, and Dyno graphs are at my website (which gets 50,000+ hits per year) >>
http://www.californiamasseys.com/formula.html

For CA buyers, the car has a valid current smog (performed 6/11/04) - it blew cleaner with the D-1SC than the newer Acura Integra right in front of it. The car is immaculate, rarely driven, and never raced. All work was done by professionals, in particular the supercharger which was done by ForceFed Performance in Yuba City, CA. I logged 13,000 miles on the car before installing the blower. It now has 18,500 on the ticker. The nitrous is just for show, and is not used with the blower. The car has never been beaten, and isn't driven in the rain or off paved roads.

You are not going to find a late model LS1 car in this good of shape, or one that has been pampered to the extreme as much as this one. It doesn't get parked in areas I can't keep an eye on it, and it spends 95% of its life covered in my garage.

It isn't for shy people. The SOM color, stance, chrome, and blower whine get more attention than ANY car I've ever owned. It is one of the few cars I've owned that is equally liked by both male and female, and all ages from kids to seniors.

It idles like a stocker, is as reliable as any late model GM out there, gets good gas mileage (if you keep out of Boost), blows clean on CA SMOG II testing, and completely hauls *** when you go WOT.

Formulas were the lowest production number, especially in SOM. I placed a build order for it so that it would be something different than what everyone else seemed to be driving (WS6, SS, Corvettes, etc). I've never seen another like it, and haven't met anyone that has.

I don't know what it does in the 1/4 since I wouldn't dream of putting it on a track. I do know it does an easy 3.9 second 0-60, and it will reach speeds on an onramp that would get you tossed in jail for the night!

No tire kickers or joy riders. I don't have time to "sell" a car, so I would ask that buyers know what they are getting, that they have the money, and they are as interested as I am in making the transaction painlessly. My wife is already annoyed at me enough for wanting to sell it and build an older car, so my plan isn't to show the car without knowing the person is ready to buy ....

Cheers,

Mike M (LS1 Bird)
michaellmassey@aol.com
Old 06-12-2004, 05:47 PM

nice car....sounds like a good price....GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-14-2004, 06:18 PM

Post to cover the two main questions I've been getting.

One, yes the vehicle is perfectly "Carfax" clean. Here's the current report (I paid the $25 so you didn't have to )

http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...FX000006668583

As for the shop that did the work, the link below shows my car at their shop. The link on the FFP banner is valid.

http://www.californiamasseys.com/at_ffp.jpg

Lastly, sorry about the website being flaky the last couple of days. Murphy's Law would make that so! The site is >>

http://www.californiamasseys.com/formula.html

Mike M

Last edited by LS1 Bird; 06-14-2004 at 06:21 PM.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:32 AM

Re: Perfect SOM '01 Formula - ATI Supercharged, flawless, show condition

SOLD !!