Nos 5177 Kit And Parts For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 06:46 PM

Nos 5177 Kit And Parts For Sale

I am selling a complete Nos 5177 kit and everything to go with it i have . I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THAT CLEAR. IT IS A PACKAGE DEAL. I WILL NOT JUST SELL ONE OF THE JETS FROM THE KIT. The kit encludes a NOS 5177 kit (100hp jets only) with a 10lb. blue bottle and a 26in steel braided blow down tube with xrp high quality fitting, NOS purge valve, MSD window switch with (3200 and 5800 pills only) NOTE: you must send in the window switch to msd and they have to alter it to work with the ls1's . i believe it is $35 mine never worked on my car and when i called them that is what they said. The kit also encludes a NOS bottle heater, MTI clear Lid, and k@n filter. I also have a switch panel i made for the ash tray that has the purge valve button, nos arming switch, bottle blanket switch. The switches are on and off lighted . you can mount them any where you want. This is everything you need to have a complete dry kit. The kit was taken off the car and set on the shelf when i sold the car in June03. i thought i would keep it incase i got another camaro but didn't yet and don't need it anymore. the kit is still wired up from my car so it can be broken down and reinstalled in your car but the sealant on the solinoids has not been broken. THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL. THAT MEANS EVERYTHING OR NOTHING. I have pics of everything in the kit and what it looked like on my car. i will email you them upon request. I AM ASKING $450 PLUS SHIPPING FOR THE KIT . THAT IS A GOOD DEAL. JUST SEARCH AROUND AND ADD UP HOW MUCH ALL THE STUFF COST ME. HOPE YOU CAN BUY THIS AND HAVE AS MUCH FUN WITH IT AS I DID AND MAYBE NOT ALL THE COURT DATES I HAD. MARIO