(Lt-1) LE heads, ATI supercharger, 4 bolt block, intake(PA,DE,NJ) = trade bike

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 09:21 PM

(Lt-1) LE heads, ATI supercharger, 4 bolt block, intake(PA,DE,NJ) = trade bike

Hello, I moved to Miami and lost interest on my project. (I'll rather get a bike and ride to work every day than see my supercharger/ported heads/ 4bolt block collecting dust!)

$3,500 for everything… come and pick it up!

Anyway, everything is located in Wilmington Delaware... So selling them is going to be a pain in the *** for me. (((Unless of course you can pick it up in Wilmington )))

The last time I tried selling my SC I got a lot of people interested, but no one bought it!!!! I spent weeks waiting for people to gather up the money or chasing them by e-mail. Please If you don’t have the money, don’t waste my time! I reserve the right to sell my stuff to whoever is more interested and make my life easier.

I’ll rather I have one buyer and sell it as a package, or trade it for a nice looking bike…

If Not=

Lloyd Elliot heads (never installed). I'll look for the flow sheet later. I remember paying (including core) $1,500 for them and that's what I want ..... $1,500
EDIT= 274.5/194.9 (@ .600) The exhaust is 194.9 no 184 as I previously wrote down
http://www.tereschubert.com/camaro/heads/

(USED) 93-97 ATI procharger, p600b. The kit is 100% complete (the only thing that I'm aware that is missing a K&N filter). It's the P600b model with the 2 core intercooler. All piping (even with some extra pipes... previous owner made some custom hard tubing setup from pvc), FMU, headunit, intercooler, Fuel pump, two sets of pulleys, manuals, bolts, ect . $1,600
"Sorry for the ugly pics... when I took them, I was not planning to sell the blower"
http://www.tereschubert.com/camaro/P600b/

I got a 4 bolt main block from a 92 auto lt-1 vette... the engine was running when the guy took it off (replace for an lt-4). The block still have all the stuff on: pistons, crankshaft, rods, timing-chain cover... (no pan) $500

I have a used ported and black power coated Lt-1 intake…It comes with polish fuel rails, adjustable fpr, and I think it was also bored for a 58mm tb. $200

Regards,
(215) 300 9945 (after 5pm)
donot_4get@yahoo.com
Leonardo

Last edited by donot_4get; 10-19-2005 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:22 PM

Re: (Lt-1) LE heads, ATI supercharger, 4 bolt block, intake(PA,DE,NJ) = trade bike

Email sent about all of it.

Last edited by blahster; 10-18-2005 at 11:48 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:28 PM

Re: (Lt-1) LE heads, ATI supercharger, 4 bolt block, intake(PA,DE,NJ) = trade bike

i know someone who wants the block... ill send him the message.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:49 PM

When did you buy the heads? were they LE2 and do you have the receipt?

Who ported the intake?

Thanks
Old 10-19-2005, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by TCAL95Z
When did you buy the heads? were they LE2 and do you have the receipt?

Who ported the intake?

Thanks
Okay, I'm back
I got my father to scan the flow sheets of my heads.
http://www.tereschubert.com/camaro/heads/

Im gonna have to call lloyd to get all the details of the heads (I no longer remember all the detials but I know I bought the best components: ferra valves, ect and my valve springs were good for up to .600 "the standard stuff that LE uses"). When I bought the heads, Lloyd didn't have fancy names for his heads so I have no clue if they are LE-1, LE-2, or LE-9... I'm sure by just looking at the flow#s you'll be able to know if they fit your needs.

I have no idea who ported the intake, I bought it as is
Old 11-03-2005, 02:06 PM

Hey I will give you a call on the supercharger tonight. Very interested thanks kenny
Old 11-03-2005, 03:04 PM

No! Mine!
Old 11-03-2005, 03:08 PM

S/C still for sale? thanks
Old 11-04-2005, 07:38 AM

Well,
blahster has been very patient waiting for me to pack everything... As I mention everything is located in Delaware, so I have been waiting on my parents to have some free time.

The whole packge is 95% ready to ship (The crate is ready, most of the pieces are well pack, now is time for my parents to take some pics just to make sure everything is inside, and get a shipping quote)

If for some odd reason there's a change of plan, I'll let every body know.

leo
Old 11-04-2005, 07:27 PM

I highly doubt that i am going to change my mind unless the block and heads are totally unusable.....:P

Besides...my bro would kill me if he wasn't able to use that SC like i said he could....:P Winkle...you owe me.

lol.

So like i mentioned above...you might as well consider this sold.

EDIT: so yeah...that meant...the works...everything he has...i am buying...

Last edited by blahster; 11-04-2005 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:52 PM

hey im very interested in the intake!!

can you hold on to it for a week or 2, because im in the process of building a 355 and i need a new intake!!

let me know..

thanks

Randy
and can i get pics to randysatterfield@hotmail.com
Old 11-05-2005, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by blahster
I highly doubt that i am going to change my mind unless the block and heads are totally unusable.....:P

Besides...my bro would kill me if he wasn't able to use that SC like i said he could....:P Winkle...you owe me.

lol.

So like i mentioned above...you might as well consider this sold.

EDIT: so yeah...that meant...the works...everything he has...i am buying...
I just sent u some pics... Let me know if you got them.

leo
Old 11-11-2005, 08:45 PM

do you still have teh SC setup???
sebastianek23@hotmail.com
Thanks
Old 11-11-2005, 10:52 PM

pm sent
Old 11-11-2005, 10:56 PM

If s/c is still avalible I would like to buy, have cash. I need details pm me

Quick Reply: (Lt-1) LE heads, ATI supercharger, 4 bolt block, intake(PA,DE,NJ) = trade bike