Honda CBR 929RR Parts....Parting out perfectly fine bike! Performance & stock parts!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 10:56 AM

Honda CBR 929RR Parts....Parting out perfectly fine bike! Performance & stock parts!

Camaroz28 crew,

Hi guys/girls. I am parting out my 2001 CBR 929RR. I just started listing stuff so almost everything is still available, both performance mods and all the stock parts that came on the bike. Bike was not down. I just happend to have it apart for a new CCTL install and decided to end this bikes season early and part it out while i have it apart anyhow, instead of putting it back together just to sit in the garage and collect more dust(I don't use it much nowdays cause I have another bike I like a little better, my R1 :-). Please see my site at www.IntriguingReptiles.com/CBRParts.html for individual pictures, prices and descriptions. I will be updating it daily until I get the whole bike listed and sold. BTW, I know this isn't a bike forum, but I do know that many of you have/ride bikes so I figured I would post this stuff here also. Moderators feel free to move or remove it if I am breaking some kind of rule. Please send any email questions to: justin@intriguingreptiles.com

Thanks,

Last edited by N2OpwrdTA; 10-26-2005 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:58 PM

Re: Honda CBR 929RR Parts....Parting out perfectly fine bike! Performance & stock parts!

And how much to put the thing back together and sell it whole?
Old 10-26-2005, 03:14 PM

Re: Honda CBR 929RR Parts....Parting out perfectly fine bike! Performance & stock parts!

Jerminator,

Hi. LOL, that's been my most popular question so far. Thanks for the question/offer, but the bike is going to be sold in pieces, Sorry. I have had multiple requests to sell it as the beast it is(including my one buddy that came over last weekend and couldn't believe what I was doing when I told him my plans(LOL), but I want to piece it out and keep some spare residual income/cash coming in slowly and make lots of new customers in the process vs just selling it at once for one lump of cash and only making one new customer. I am basically doing it this way for business reasons. Thanks again for your interest. Later!
Old 10-26-2005, 03:57 PM

Bummer i didn`t see no motor listed
Old 10-26-2005, 05:36 PM

BigCowl-Imp,

Hi. Man...can't a guy get a break, at least once? LOL. Joking. Thanks for the inquiry. I have been busy as hell all day taking pics, posting and responding to stuff. I have hardly been able to get away from the PC since 10am Anyhow I just took some pics of the enigine a few hours ago(still on the bike though), because someone else is interested in it. A stunt team might be taking the whole bike(- the performance parts). I will send the offer and pics you way as soon as I find out if they are taking the engine or not and will also post it on the public on my for sale page on the site at that time. Ill let you know what happens when I hear back from them. Thanks and talk to you soon. Later.