Gauging Interest 94 25th Anniversary Trans AM

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 04:04 PM

Gauging Interest 94 25th Anniversary Trans AM

Hey guys I was going to mod this car like crazy but I don’t think I can cut up such a nice rare car. I’m looking to trade for another 94 or 95 Trans Am ( No camaros, formulas, or automatic cars). The car I’m looking for has to be black with a good body. It has to have T-tops and a six speed. I also would like the car to have a dark charcoal cloth interior.. I would even trade for a car with a bad engine + some cash.

Now for the condition of the 25th anniv. car. It’s an automatic t-top car with the factory cd player. 3.23 gears and the performance shift option. The body is in good shape it has some of the infamous quarter panel dents from flex. No rot on the car. The car could use a paintjob down the road the front and rear bumper covers have spiderweb lines in the paint. and it has some chips on teh back bumper cover that the previous owner touched up a bit. It will turn 121,000 miles this week. The car runs perfect there are no problems with it at all I get 25 mpg on the highway/back country roads if I keep my foot out of it. The parking brake doesn’t work. The drivers side seat needs to be recovered it is worn through on the bolster. The car also has a K&N fipk and a flowmaster muffler on it. Also the ac needs a recharge.

New parts include..

New power window motor from AutoZone.
Brand new Kuhmo ecsta tires I put those on last month.
Before I got it the owner had done a complete tune-up new opti, wires, bosh platinum plugs, new water pump, new fan motors for the cooling fans on the radiator.

He also had his mechanic take the top end of the motor apart and replace the head gaskets and fix the an oil leak on the back of the intake.

Nada lists the cars low retail which is 10,525 I know I wouldn’t get that for it if I sold it outright.

http://www2.nadaguides.com/uv/viewre...wPr=1&wPg=2032

For some more info you can check out www.30th-ta.org.

They only made 2,000 of these cars this one with the options it had was 1 of 800.

Last edited by OldSchoolSS; 09-12-2004 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2004, 04:07 PM

Re: Gauging Interest 94 25th Anniversary Trans AM

does this car have a #ed dash or console plaque ? if so what # is it?
Old 09-12-2004, 04:10 PM

Nope that was only on the 30th anniversary cars. You can order a restoration packet from pontiac historical society that will give you the build number of the car. It's 35 dollars I think it wasn't a big priority for me to get that information.
Old 09-13-2004, 09:16 AM

Ttt