FS: LS1 Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 12:39 AM

but just give him a brake.
He sure gave you a "brake". He over charged you by almost 90 bucks, if he did only pay ~150. I'd be a little upset.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:41 AM

you know i didnt agree with what happened with the wheels that was b.s you cant depend on third parties in deals it will backfire on you....now is what slomofo is doing really bad i dont think so just trying to make a few bucks if you ask me. here is a good question for ya do you think this site was made for you i am sure there is a part of it that is but do you think if this site stopped making money, the sponsors pulled out, that it would stay up very long hell no. this is what america is all about freedom of speech, life liberty pursuit of happiness, free enterprise whatever. now dont get me wrong as stated before i think he was wrong in the wheel issue however he did send the money back to the buyer that shows honesty if you ask me is he buying stuff and marking it up yes he is. is he doing anything wrong i dont really think so. the way i see it if you dont want to buy the product then dont buy it. it is my money i will spend my money how i like to spend it. hell i will throw it in the garbage if i feel like it i worked for it i made it it is mine not anyone elses money. i dont think it is no different than the sponsors. Do you really know how much those parts the sponsors sell actually cost to manufacture. i have and can make lcas and stbs panhard rods all this suspension stuff and make it look just like bmr for say and all it costs me is about 10 bucks to make if that. so why do the vendors sell it for upwards of 100 dollars or more? because they are here to make money. this is the main problem with america these days everyone is worried about everyone else and what they are doing not about themselves. i have spent 10 years of my life defending this great nation and i am glad that people like SLOMOFO are able to have the fredom to but and sell and make money to support thier families or car whatever. However there should be some arrangements made with the admin on this before hand if he is going to be selling mass amounts of items i do believe that. god bless america enjoy your freedom. peace
Old 09-05-2003, 07:17 AM

Originally posted by BlackMetal
WHY is this AZZ still here????

looky here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2430164750

He bought them off eBay for $157, and now he turns around and sells them here for 239!!!

I won't buy much from here because of guys like this!!!

Whoa that was a better deal than even I got on ebay. Darn!

I'm surprised slomofo hasn't deleted this thread and reposted it. Must be because the brakes sold.

This is a place to share extra parts among car enthusiasts, not a place to rip each other off by reselling used stuff. (Unless you know it is a company and chose to buy marked up used stuff)

Last edited by coolgenner; 09-05-2003 at 07:21 AM.