F.S. t-tops, 4L60E TransGo Shift Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 02:35 PM

F.S. t-tops, 4L60E TransGo Shift Kit

i'm selling the t-tops from my other thread in this thread. i'm reducing the price on them, and i am willing to seperate the driver/passenger t-tops. i'm asking $100 each plus shipping. that's $200 plus shipping for both t-tops, or $100 plus shipping for one t-top. i need the cash, so i'm selling these things cheap.

i also have a 4L60E TransGo Shift Kit that i'm selling. it's brand new, still in the box, never used. i was planning to install this shift kit in my 96 trans am, but i have decided not to since there are other things that i need to get done first... plus i'm getting ready to go to school and i want to drop my tranny and do an m6 conversion while i'm at school, which makes the shift kit pointless for me to install. on thunderracing.com you'll find this shift kit for $110 plus shipping. i'm selling mine for $100 shipped.

- jay
Old 10-15-2003, 12:18 AM

TTT
Old 10-15-2003, 04:03 AM

Are the T-tops dot matrix or full tint style? I'm very very interested.

Edit: Forgot to ask, what color is the plastic that comes on the T-top?
Old 10-15-2003, 02:16 PM

unfortunately, my friend brought the t-tops over to my house today and one is dot matrix and the other is the tinted... not sure how he managed to get two different styled t-tops on his formula...

they both have the darker, charcoal color on them. i haven't seen any 93-02 firebirds or camaros with t-tops with any other color. i have tan leather interior on my trans am, and my t-tops are charcoal inside. i have t-top shades i can include with the t-tops too... but i figure i'm gonna have to sell them seperately since they're two different styles.

- jay
Old 10-15-2003, 02:18 PM
Banned

What is your email address?
Old 10-15-2003, 02:47 PM

Ok so which is which? I'm interested in the passenger side. I need it asap too.
Old 10-15-2003, 04:01 PM

will that shift kit fit any 4l60e tranny?
Old 10-15-2003, 05:04 PM

email address is illegalactivist@yahoo.com.

the driver's side is tint, the passenger side is dot matrix.

the shift kit will fit ALL 4L60E tranny's.

- jay
Old 10-15-2003, 05:53 PM

Man I really need a full tint one to match my drivers side. I need a T-top badly though so if the price happens to come down a little bit let me know. I can't really pay too much since I'll have to get another one again to match up sometime.

Thanks,
Jason
Old 10-16-2003, 12:50 AM

let me know what you can work with and i'll see what we can work out. PM me or email me at illegalactivist@yahoo.com.

- jay
Old 10-16-2003, 02:36 AM

I don't really know what to offer and I don't want to low ball you. Just tell me what kind of price seems ok to you and we'll try to come up with something. I'm having a hard time finding a full tint T-top for a reasonable price so I guess I'm going to have to pay a high price. Since I don't have the money to do that right now I've got to settle for what I can get. But it does me no good to own two passenger T-top's and it's even more money I'm spending on top of the T-top I'll eventually have to buy. Hence my reluctance. I dont' want to waste your time or anything, I'm just saying why I can't really pay a high price. Let me know I guess.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:03 AM

you can always re-sell the dot matrix one after you buy a full tint one.

unfortunately, it seems like i have a sale pending on both t-tops selling jointly, so i'm gonna have to see where this deal falls and how long it's gonna take the other guy to come pick them up.

- jay
Old 10-16-2003, 04:14 AM

It's not a problem. I planned to resell after I got a better one but It's just too hard to buy one and then turn around and buy another before I sell the first one. Which I can't do cause that's the dilema I'm in now lol. Don't worry about it though I'm not trying to guilt trip you. Just stating that although your $100 price is pretty reasonable to everyone else, I just can't pay that much. Take care...let me know if it changes.
Old 10-16-2003, 01:37 PM

i'll keep you informed. it looks like the other guy is going to try and come back friday or saturday to pick them up tho... obviously i'll post and let everyone know once they're sold. as far as right now is concerned everything except the computer is still for sale.

- jay
Old 10-16-2003, 01:39 PM

I'll buy the drivers side off of you I need it asap though if that is possible.

Quick Reply: F.S. t-tops, 4L60E TransGo Shift Kit