Dans91.....bad buyer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 12:10 AM

Dans91.....bad buyer!!!

I'm sure you have all read the first post made by this idiot. I have been trying to sell my blackouts off of my car for bout a week now. This guy tells me he wants to buy them and says he sent a money order. After about 4-5 days I didn't receive it and it was, I believe, a Tuesday when he finally responded saying that he was out of town and how it was returned to him.

Anyways, I tell him to simply re-send it. 4 days later I still hadn't received it so I decided to re-sell them. Up until THIS point I had NO clue that this guy was in the military or had a supposed dying grandmother. I went ahead and sold the blackouts to a guy who immediately send funds via paypal and then told Dans91 that it was sold. Well he flew off the handle and send me a pretty nasty PM telling me how bad of a seller I was and how i sold these things after a supposed "transaction" I had with Dans91. Transaction? We never had one. He promised a money order once...after it never arriving I gave him a second chance...nothing. So I decided to repost them because I needed the money and had told Dans91 that I would abbruptly send his money order back because I had received payment via paypal from another board member.

It's at this point that this idiot posted a negative claim against me...

You be the judge...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:19 AM

Im gonna side with him, he did contact you and normally its 10 days grace for a payment, true, it appears you gave him 14 but again the did guy contact you, you should have upheald the agreement untill he specifically told you that he was willing to terminate the contract.

Last edited by Ryan6; 02-09-2004 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:22 AM

A 'standard' 10 day grace period varies from seller to seller. Money talks. I wasn't a complete dick...if I was I wouldn't have given him another chance. Considering I didn't know he was in the military until I had sold the blackouts to someone else I don't see how I'm liable...

Plus Ive offered to return his money order twice...how does this constitute a 'bad seller' thread?!

Old 02-09-2004, 12:23 AM

I am sorry if it seems like i come off as a bad buyer, but i did in fact contact you and let you know what was going on. You do have my MO, so that means you would have recieved it SAT or Fri. But like i said before, i let you know that the MO was coming to you and i told you two-three times just to keep you posted. Sorry for any incoveinence.

Thanx
Dan
Old 02-09-2004, 12:26 AM

Faceless, you call "quit being a dick head and maybe i will send the money order back, comfortable?? Look at it at my point of view.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:30 AM

as long as dan91 gets his MO back i side with facelessZ
Old 02-09-2004, 12:31 AM

Ok, since im the elder member here ill try to work as the middle man.... Ali, why dont you go to the post office and send him his money order back (with a tracking number) so he can track it. Dan when you get the money order back , you agree that Ali was a good seller but there was just simply a missunderstanding. It seems that this is simply that, Ali from now on, if your that strapped for cash and need it fast dont try to sell stuff over the board because unless your using paypal you have to understand that people have lives. Sometimes its just not realistic for somebody to go get a money order and mail it the very next day.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:33 AM

Originally posted by Dans91
I am sorry if it seems like i come off as a bad buyer, but i did in fact contact you and let you know what was going on. You do have my MO, so that means you would have recieved it SAT or Fri. But like i said before, i let you know that the MO was coming to you and i told you two-three times just to keep you posted. Sorry for any incoveinence.

Thanx
Dan
I don't even have your money order yet. I was assuming by how pissed you got that it was FINALLY sent and that I should be getting it in the next couple of days after over a week of asking...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:34 AM

Originally posted by Ryan6
Ok, since im the elder member here ill try to work as the middle man.... Ali, why dont you go to the post office and send him his money order back (with a tracking number) so he can track it. Dan when you get the money order back , you agree that Ali was a good seller but there was just simply a missunderstanding. It seems that this is simply that, Ali from now on, if your that strapped for cash and need it fast dont try to sell stuff over the board because unless your using paypal you have to understand that people have lives. Sometimes its just not realistic for somebody to go get a money order and mail it the very next day.
Just to clear things up, I had him send a money order to my fiance, Ali. My name is Doug...

Ryan, I have yet to receive this guys money order. The second I do Ill send it back to him so he'll quit whining over his $30...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:34 AM

Re: Dans91.....bad buyer!!!

Originally posted by FacelessZ
So I decided to repost them because I needed the money and had told Dans91 that I would abbruptly send his money order back because I had received payment via paypal from another board member.
How can you send a money order back that now you claim you dont have?

EDIT
Secondly , if your the seller why would you have the money order made out to another person? You are selling it, not your girlfriend.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:35 AM

Originally posted by JPFAHERTY
as long as dan91 gets his MO back i side with facelessZ
He is going to get his MO back so the thread against me was pointless! I feel bad for your wife having to put up with your poor attitude...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:36 AM

Re: Re: Dans91.....bad buyer!!!

How can you send a money order back that now you claim you dont have?
Lets think now...why would this guy be getting so pissed at me if he hadnt, in fact, sent a money order? I have yet to receive it, but I FINALLY believe that he sent it...a couple days too late...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:37 AM

you just said in my post that you had my friggin money order dude, cmon, quit playing games bro

Thanx
Dan
Old 02-09-2004, 12:38 AM

Originally posted by FacelessZ
I feel bad for your wife having to put up with your poor attitude...
Dude, what the hell is your problem. Your calling him names left and right... you need to feel bad for his wife not being with the guy because hes out fighting a damn war.

Secondly in your first post, as i quoted you claimed to have the money order. YOUR the inmature one, you've drug this board into this, and now your making fun of the mans family. How bout you show a little class and respect and maybe you would get it back.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:41 AM

Dude, what the hell is your problem. Your calling him names left and right... you need to feel bad for his wife not being with the guy because hes out fighting a damn war.

Secondly in your first post, as i quoted you claimed to have the money order. YOUR the inmature one, you've drug this board into this, and now your making fun of the mans family. How bout you show a little class and respect and maybe you would get it back.
Maybe you should do a bit of research before you open your trap. He's the one who posted the "bad seller" thread...before that, as I stated before, I told him I was sending him money order back to him. How is that immature on my part? How about you get your dick out of this guys @ss and move on...either that or find out who started this in the first place (wasnt me...)

Quick Reply: Dans91.....bad buyer!!!