Beware of Joe 97RA!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 09:17 PM

Beware of Joe 97RA!!!

If you're selling something and Joe 97RA responds, you BETTER be sure you sell him whatever he's interested in. Otherwise he'll start a "Beware" thread about you in the For Sale section.

I was selling a set of lowering springs. $135 was the lowest I wanted to go. BEfore Joe 97RA even makes a post I make a post saying that if they werent sold by that weekend, which was a couple weekends ago, that id just hold on to them.

Joe 97RA offers $125, but I still decided to keep the springs because I wasnt getting what I wanted. He then posts "figures" after I tell everyone that Ill be keeping them. Was that necessary? no... So I respond saying "boohoo, get over it" Was THAT necessary? no... I did it because im sick of people whining when they dont get exactly what they want. So after my comment ole Joe 97RA gets sand in his vagina and makes an unnecessary post in the For Sale section.

ENJOY!
Old 11-11-2004, 09:22 PM

Re: Beware of Joe 97RA!!!

Yup.... keep the vulgar insults coming my way. Maybe nobody will buy anything from me, maybe they will all think I am the biggest @hole out there.

So for the record, I am just one whiney old fart who decided to stand up against some little foul mouthed puke. If that is a crime, then I'm guilty. My apologies to everyone else who had to put up with all this crap, but no apolgies to the little puke, dmoor88 aka whatever other screen name you used in the past. I honestly could care less about the parts, I am calling you out as a liar, plain and simple. I smelled BS, turns out I was right on the money and decided to make it public. You're just pissed because you couldn't get away with it and you've been

Last edited by Joe 97RA; 11-12-2004 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:24 PM

stood up for yourself by dragging someones name through the mud? times have changed old man...
Old 11-11-2004, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by dmoor88
stood up for yourself by dragging someones name through the mud? times have changed old man...
Yes they have. Sadly for the worse. One day you may actually figure it out. It's not rocket science......
Old 11-11-2004, 09:31 PM

figure out that you made a totally unnecessary thread in the For Sale section just because you didnt get what you wanted? whos the one that needs to figure stuff out... If someone told me i couldnt have something, i wouldnt make a "beware" post in the for sale section. thats just immature... Youll get yours old man!
Old 11-11-2004, 09:59 PM

come on dude, (dmoor or whatever the hell you are going by now). Tell me how its more than coincidence that this is not the first time your name or one of your "names" has been mentioned in something shady? This is at least the 3rd time, and I probably have not seen them all.

You say you are keeping your springs?

then how come you are still trying to sell them in the Texas forum?
http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...0&page=2&pp=15

It seems like every post you make is selling something, at a high price. There is always 20 friggin "ttt's" before someone bites, if ever, then you give them the run around......this is getting old dude
Old 11-11-2004, 10:03 PM

werent you interested in something of mine birdman? I believe so...man you guys are somethin else. My name comes up whenever I take too long to send something. People always get what they send money for, or they get their money back. All of what youve said is nothing new.

Ive forgotten to delete my spring thread in the texas forum. do you see any "ttt"s since Jow has started complaining? I think not... I want everyone to see that thread and see that I havent TTT'd since ive decided to keep the springs.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:45 PM

Why don't you stop being a whiny little board member and start sending people's stuff out on time. I wouldn't buy a damn thing from you facelessz, oh wait I mean dmoor88, oh ****, is that what the tool's name is now????
Grow up.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:47 PM

then dont buy anything from me. thats your choice. at this point a guy has filed against me on paypal so im gonna have to cover the 120. id send his shifter out TOMORROW, but hed rather wait even longer for me to come up with his money.

go figure...
Old 11-11-2004, 10:55 PM

then dont buy anything from me. thats your choice. at this point a guy has filed against me on paypal so im gonna have to cover the 120. id send his shifter out TOMORROW, but hed rather wait even longer for me to come up with his money.

go figure...
he probably doesnt want the shifter bc you probalby wont send it out tomorrow, it will probalby take another 2-3 wks, and then all this will pop up again, there have been times that ihave wnated to buy stuff from u, but all that i have heard is complaints about how you deal, and they all have the right to b emad, why is someone gonna send u $$ right away, just for u to dick around and not get to sending it for weeks on end, ?? who wants to be happy w that, all of us are doing stuff to our cars, and want mods, etc in a timely matter, its not the same if you send it a month later, people want what they bought, and they dont want to have to wait for it, everyone ihave dealt w have sent items out AS SOON as they recieved the $$, not wks and wks later when they decide that they want to finally send it..you've probalby changed ur name so often bc u've had bad dealings w so many people, u r a **** poor seller,
Old 11-11-2004, 10:59 PM

your name is always being dragged in the mud its nothing new
Old 11-11-2004, 10:59 PM

well ive told a lot of board members already that id send it out tomorrow and even told him id include a tracking number. unless he removes his claim im not gonna send it, obviously...

yes he has the right to be mad, but do you even know the story with the shifter? I sent it out when i said i would and it was returned to me. i was out of town and just came back in for 2 days and picked the shifter up again. At that point i told him it would be sent out the following day, but he already filed claim. hell wait cause im broke.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:24 AM

Why should he have to wait on the 120.00??? So you spend the people's money for the parts they are buying, but you don't care about shipping their items out right away/??? Sounds kind of F-ed up to me. As soon as you get the money, and before you go deposit the money in your account or spend it or whatever, you should send their stuff out. The shipping costs should come out of the funds you get from the buyer.
Seriously, if you can't keep your part of the bargain, then don't waste people's time or money here.

go figure...
Old 11-12-2004, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by texasTA
Why should he have to wait on the 120.00??? So you spend the people's money for the parts they are buying, but you don't care about shipping their items out right away/??? Sounds kind of F-ed up to me. As soon as you get the money, and before you go deposit the money in your account or spend it or whatever, you should send their stuff out. The shipping costs should come out of the funds you get from the buyer.
Seriously, if you can't keep your part of the bargain, then don't waste people's time or money here.
that is very true
Old 11-12-2004, 01:49 PM

waterpump went out on my car and i needed the $120 quick. that's where it went and that's why i dont have it any more. the funds never made it to my bank account. it was in my paypal until i transferred the funds to someone for a waterpump. as i stated earlier, i shipped his item out texasTA to lay off. it was returned and gabeg94z lost his patience and filed with paypal before i could send it out again. AGAIN, hell have to wait until i come up with $120.

Quick Reply: Beware of Joe 97RA!!!