Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 08:29 PM

87' IROC 350TPI 5 spd FOR SALE CHEAP!!!

I am selling my maroon 87' 350TPI IROC
car is now 5Spd
has:
T-tops

tan interior with extra black interior complete minus seats and carpet

Eibach pro kit lowering springs (new, not even installed yet)

extra dash pad, with no cracks!!!!!!!!!

good tires

only 79,XXX ORIGINAL MILES!!!!!!

edelbrock headers and Y-pipe

gutted cat

no smog

flowmaster 3" 40 series cat-back (LOUD)

energy suspension swaybar endlinks

grant steering wheel with custom made horn button that allows use of OEM camaro horn button

K&N filters

gutted airboxes

and lots of other things that I cant remember right now.

The only things about the car are it has the GM clearcoat peel so the paint doesnt look good unless it rains.
and it needs the interior shifter console cause I converted it to stick, but never bothered to get it, it doesnt bother me but it might bother you.
one of the back tires is off balance so at higher speeds it has a vibration, I think the weight came off cause I had them balanced and they were fine, and then it just started doing it again a few months later.

I need to sell the car BEFORE Oct. It is being taken off of my insurance and I have no where to put the car and it will get towed without plates.

also, the engine was purchased from camaro heaven 2 years ago with 6X,XXX miles on it and I have only put about 6K miles on the car in the past 2 years. I paid $1100 for it shipped, and it is a very clean engine.

I am negotiable on the price and am open to just about any halfway reasonable offer.

I looked at other cars similar and came up with the price of $2600 that way I am WAY below the price of cars with more miles and less mods so I can move this one faster.

The car was never beat on, I have no license and cannot draw attention to myself, so I drive like your grandma, but a little slower, and I can see better.
Please email me at: iroc_07@yahoo.com
or call anytime at: (215)431-7796
if I dont answer leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I get the message.

the car is in PA about an hour north of philly.