700r4 for sale Plus misc. 3rd gen stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 09:35 PM

700r4 for sale Plus misc. 3rd gen stuff

Hey guys, I have a 700r4 for sale. I bought it about 6-7 months ago from someone either on here or thirdgen.org.

According to the gentleman I bought it off of, it's from a 93 camaro/trans am and is a GM rebuild with roughly 10k miles on it.
It needs either the governor adjusted or a new governor, but I'm not sure, as I've never put it in the car.

I was going to use it for my 86Z, but I ended up doing the 5 speed swap.

I'm looking to get $250 out of it. I live in Wheeling, WV, about 50 miles southwest of Pittsburgh, PA.

I also have a junk 700r4 that I pulled from the camaro. It's a Jasper rebuild with unknown mileage. It still shifted when pulled, but wasn't too happy...
Free.. come get it out of my driveway!!

I also have a good steering colum from an 84Z with a 5 spd. Looking for $100 for this. It's complete with the tilt mechanism still tight, turn signal and cruise control lever, key lock, and key. I'd rather not ship, but I will if buyer pays ACTUAL shipping... None of this "$20 box fee" crap... Whatever I pay to purchase the box and ship it, you pay. easy, simple, fair.

Other things of interest, I have a good set of beechwood rear seats. The one seat bottom has a few stains on it, but I'll make sure they clean up before I take someone's money.

Also have what appears to be a good set of charcoal/black rear seats also. I say that they appear to be good, because they're really dirty. Again, I'll clean them up before I take someone's money.

I'll take $75 for the beechwood and $100 for the charcoal. Again, prefer someone pick them up, but I'll ship em if need be.

Also I have a beechwood lower console and a black lower console. $40 each, and I won't ship these. Shipping would probably cost more than the part.

If there's anything else you guys need from the 84, let me know, I may have it.

Oh also I have 2 instrument clusters. One's currently in the 84, and it worked about a month ago, so I'm comfortable selling that one as working. It's probably not the one that origionaly came in the car, as very few other things are, but it worked. It's the 85mph one with the dual needle for mph and kph.

The other one looks similar, but I don't know if it works or not. I'd assume so, since it was one of the things pulled from a car when the engine blew up, but I've never seen it first hand, so assume it's for parts.

$35 for the good one, $20 for the other. PLUS shipping, of course.

If anyone wants pictures of any of these items, please email me, and I'll be happy to get them.

Also check out my post in the WTB section, as I'm always open to trades.

Even if I don't have something listed there, ask me anyway, the worst thing I can say is no

Thanks for the (long) read!!

email: dan.crews@comcast.net
Old 08-24-2004, 09:41 PM

Re: 700r4 for sale Plus misc. 3rd gen stuff

I almost forgot. I've also got a set of 416 305 hears. They're disassembled, but I have everything that I took out. I was planning on getting them cleaned up and ported and build a budget 350 for my 84, but decided to part out the 84 instead.

I dunno how much these things are worth, but they ARE HEAVY, so keep shipping costs in mind.

Howabout $150 for the pair? With all the valves and springs.

Make me an offer! I'm clearing out the basement!

also I have a couple of CC distributors sitting around.
They both worked and were pulled from running engines.. well.. mostly running anyway :P

um I may have a complete dist sitting around.. cap rotor coil etc.. but I'm not sure, so plan on them coming with the module only, and if they have more, then it's a bonus!
$20 each plus shipping

let me know guys, this stuff needs to go away :P
Old 08-24-2004, 09:45 PM

about how much would shipping be for the good 700r4 to washington?
Old 08-24-2004, 09:49 PM

wow.. probably a whole lot.. I dunno man, I'd be willing to work out the shipping details, but you're probably a whole lot better off trying to find a trans on the west coast..

oh.. also.. they're 416 305 HEADS...
geesh I cant type tonight
Old 08-25-2004, 09:46 AM

Ttt
Old 10-25-2004, 10:41 AM

TTT

I still have this stuff... 3 more weeks and it all goes to the junkyard, since I'm moving..