4th Gen F-Body Parts and Some Performance

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 04:20 PM

4th Gen F-Body Parts and Some Performance

I am going to update this list as I go. I part out a few 4th gens every once in a while. I have a bunch of parts laying around...anything big will need to be picked up in Springfield, MA. I have more then what is listed...but here is what I can think of right now off the top of my head.

Passenger side black and red Camaro seat. Dirty...but should clean up fine. No rips or tears in the seat.
35.00 picked up. I have PASSENGER side ONLY.

1995 Firebird Steering Wheel with GOOD airbag (no radio controls). Wheel is in pretty good shape, but has typical wear at the 12 o-clock position. Dark Grey.
40.00 plus shipping

Complete front stock k-frame. Includes control arms, struts and coil springs. Front brakes and sway bar also included. Obviously motor and trans are not included. Item needs to be picked-up.
100.00 complete.

2 16" wheels with BF Goodrich G-Force tires. Size 245/45zr16. Tires dont have much life left in them. This item also needs to be picked-up. Rims are in excellent shape with no curb rash.
100.00 for the pair

Bare set of LT1 Heads. Came off running motor. Stripped the valves and springs from the heads and discarded because I planned on running larger valves and high lift springs. These are the '374' castings. No longer need the heads, perfect to build a nasty set of race heads.
100.00 for the pair. Would like them picked up...probably not cheap to ship.

Speedpro 1.6 Aluminum Roller Rockers 7/16th stud. Came off my gen 1 SBC.
100.00 and I will split shipping costs

Eibach REAR springs ONLY. I have a pair of eibach rears, but I need to get part numbers and a photo.
75.00 and I will split shipping costs