Pacific Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington

Need some stock parts please...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 05:56 PM

Originally posted by oldschool
Would you take a monsoon tape deck?

How about them Koni Drag Shocks?

I like that brake system...too bad I have to pay for this comming semester at school

Andy
Yes and Yes Andy....I'll be pulling everything out this weekend...I have to get the car to the dealer soon and pick up the new one.
Old 01-02-2004, 06:00 PM

Originally posted by bunker
BTW I think I might have a buyer for ya for the cam bro.
Let me know Matt...thanks

Mike
Old 01-03-2004, 02:29 AM

hey mike can i get my stuff back from you now, its been over a yr
Old 01-05-2004, 12:57 AM

still waiting mike for ur answer

can i get my springs and shocks back?

been well over a yr now
Old 01-05-2004, 08:07 AM

Originally posted by kal2k
still waiting mike for ur answer

can i get my springs and shocks back?

been well over a yr now
yea mikey this aint cool
i remeber u all talking tell him u will give em back
Old 01-05-2004, 11:34 PM

Originally posted by ollie-99
yea mikey this aint cool
i remeber u all talking tell him u will give em back
wow, 5 days and no response, very ironic when u lend someone stuff to use and they never return it to you, been well over a year now and no contact from mike what so ever. I've tired many times to call him or pm him but he never seems to get back to me, my **** is good as lost now, thanks buddy
Old 01-06-2004, 05:49 PM

interested in some parts

Hi,
I'm very interested in the torque convertor and billet grill. If I can have a look this weekend it would be great. Do you still have an aftermarket torque arm?

Craig
Old 01-06-2004, 06:35 PM

Someone else has the torque arm now
Old 01-08-2004, 12:09 AM

Originally posted by kal2k
wow, 5 days and no response, very ironic when u lend someone stuff to use and they never return it to you, been well over a year now and no contact from mike what so ever. I've tired many times to call him or pm him but he never seems to get back to me, my **** is good as lost now, thanks buddy
Yea I have a life, this board isn't important to me. The shocks are worth ****, I don't have em, I must have given them to someone who needed them. Like I give alot of people spare parts on this board, not to mention the food and drink at the Avalon. All of a sudden I'm the bad person, it's good to know how quick peoples true colors come out. I've given you a deal of a lifetime with the prokit and bilsteins, you have no reason to complain, you gave me a lousy 150 bucks plus my full kit. Plus I installed it all for you, wasted my day to help you so you can get your car lowered. I took the loss, not to mention...can you tell me how many times I helped you...the day before I left I remember..I took 2 hours out of my busy day to help you. Now, I'll give you the 40 bucks worth of the crap I took from you.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:52 AM

Originally posted by sleeperZragtop
Yea I have a life, this board isn't important to me. The shocks are worth ****, I don't have em, I must have given them to someone who needed them. Like I give alot of people spare parts on this board, not to mention the food and drink at the Avalon. All of a sudden I'm the bad person, it's good to know how quick peoples true colors come out. I've given you a deal of a lifetime with the prokit and bilsteins, you have no reason to complain, you gave me a lousy 150 bucks plus my full kit. Plus I installed it all for you, wasted my day to help you so you can get your car lowered. I took the loss, not to mention...can you tell me how many times I helped you...the day before I left I remember..I took 2 hours out of my busy day to help you. Now, I'll give you the 40 bucks worth of the crap I took from you.
Ya ture colours do show when its been over a yr, picture your self on the other end if i just left with out returning stuff to you. Ya I also have a life as well, just a little thing called working on a University Degree, i check the board once daily , the thing is mike i been trying to get a hold of you for a very long time. You told me you needed the stock parts for 3 weeks until your hals came in, then you left for your new job etc.....now its been well over a yr and i never heard or spoke to you since. You even told me and oliver that day when we came to your house to grab them that you needed them for a little longer and i said no problem. Wow the new year bashing has began already, just kind of odd when u lend something to someone you kind of expect it back, last time i checked they belonged to me.

Last edited by kal2k; 01-08-2004 at 01:02 AM.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:09 PM

$150 for a Prokit and Bilsteins
Old 01-08-2004, 02:12 PM

Kal...your stock shocks and springs are gone...but why would you want the stock stuff back anyways
Old 01-08-2004, 03:36 PM

yeah 150 is a deal and a half
Old 01-08-2004, 04:39 PM

ya the deal was great thats why i went for it, i'm not trying to burn bridges with mike here, hes a great guy dont get me wrong. Its just that i told someone else that i would get the shocks and springs for them ( a buddy from school ), but i never got them back, thats the only reason i wanted them back, and now i might be selling my car so might want to return it to stock and sell it. Not trying to start a internet war here or bashing people to ****, just want the crap back so i can do either or....... and not leave me hanging. I'm sure me and mike will work it out hes a resonable guy
Old 01-08-2004, 07:16 PM

Originally posted by JD30thZ28
$150 for a Prokit and Bilsteins
Hey...... so about those $200 springs Johnny LOL

Quick Reply: Need some stock parts please...