New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

New here

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 04:46 AM

New here

Hey guys !

I'm Vince from France, I'm 36 and I registered myself here because I've got a 2011 Mustang GT for 5 years and I want to sell it soon in order to buy a 2014 Camaro Z28.

I came here to collect some informations I wouldn't know to do the bestest choice.

I'm going now to read a maximum of topic and hope to find the answers of my futurs questions.

Thank you and sorry for my English.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: New here

Hello, and welcome to CamaroZ28.com!

This site's strongest area of expertise is in fourth-generation (1993-2002) Camaros and Firebirds. A few people since 2014 have joined to say they bought a fifth-gen Z/28, but to my knowledge, none have stuck around.

It's still possible that we can answer your questions, though. I just wanted to set realistic expectations.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:27 AM

Re: New here

Originally Posted by JakeRobb
Hello, and welcome to CamaroZ28.com!

This site's strongest area of expertise is in fourth-generation (1993-2002) Camaros and Firebirds. A few people since 2014 have joined to say they bought a fifth-gen Z/28, but to my knowledge, none have stuck around.

It's still possible that we can answer your questions, though. I just wanted to set realistic expectations.

Thank you for your answer.

Yes I rode that only few members have got a fifth generation Z28.

However I hope that I will read the things I have to carry on when I'm going to buy this car (Tires and breaks of course, but what else ?)

Maybe previous gen has same issue if there are some problems ?

Thank you again
Vince