New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

Hello from Florida

Old 02-12-2010, 02:11 AM

Hello from Florida

Hi, recently found the club and have looked through alot of the posts. Sounds like alot of great technical knowledge floating around and hopefully I can benefit from that. I will, of course, be happy to contribute what I can. My 93Z is my current project. I will be trying to upload my specs and dyno stats soon but I just posted a few pics for my album. Hope you enjoy them and any compliments are welcome, suggestions are listened to and of course criticism taken with a grain of salt (out with the garbage) j/k.

Glad to be a member,
Jerry

(wow sounds like a introduction letter in a resume) lame. sorry best I could think of at 3am. lol
Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 AM

A nice introduction indeed. Welcome Jerry!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:43 PM

Thanks Outrun. By the way I have made my membership premium to support the site and added a new photo album showing some of the project photos called, appropriately, "Before and After". Hope everyone that wants to see them enjoys and there are more to come. By the way I took very detailed photos of the entire tear down, way too boring to look through them all, but if anyone needs help with wire, vacuume tube, bracket placement or anything else with a 1993 LT1 let me know. I can almost guarantee I have a good high def photo to show it all.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Admin Emeritus

Awesome, welcome, and thanks!
Old 02-14-2010, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by AirborneZ
Thanks Outrun. By the way I have made my membership premium to support the site and added a new photo album showing some of the project photos called, appropriately, "Before and After". Hope everyone that wants to see them enjoys and there are more to come. By the way I took very detailed photos of the entire tear down, way too boring to look through them all, but if anyone needs help with wire, vacuume tube, bracket placement or anything else with a 1993 LT1 let me know. I can almost guarantee I have a good high def photo to show it all.
Lookin sharp! Love the before and after pics.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 PM

Thanks glad you like the photos. I hope to have more up soon on my photobucket page soon if you are ever interested in seeing more of the project photos. When I do I will add the photobucket link in my public profile somehow. (I am sure there is an easy way to do that)
Old 03-10-2010, 09:27 AM

about the dyno

i noticed your here in Fl and you were talking about using a dyno. where do you get your dyno done, and another thing, how much does it cost? my dads got an 80 firebird and is trying to modify it. this week infact hes getting an olds 403 to put in it and would like to run a dyno if its cheap and close by, but if not no big deal. And also one day when i get the car i want i want to do the same to my car.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 PM

Hey BobbyD.S.M. sorry haven't been on for a few days as I am doing some work on the Z. Replacing the k-member with a tubular one. Anyway the place I went to for my dyno was up near Bradenton and from what I have learned on the different discussion boards here, it was very expensive. I paid $750 which was $250 for the new chip and $500 to dyno and program the chip. It was the first time I had taken a vehicle to be dynoed and programmed so I thought it was the normal price, but I have been told it was quite expensive compared to most. Sorry I couldn't be of any real help for you there.